Buy on Target*
Crystal D.
Highland Springs
Great alternative for soap and water. I keep a small bottle in my diaper bag for use on the go!
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
My go-to hand sanitizer. I love that it does not leave a scent.. I am really picky about that!
Ana G.
I use this all the time. At work, at home, everywhere. Love that it doesn't have a strong smell
Yazmin C.
Harpersville, AL
Love this product, leaves hands sanitized and is great for people sensitive to scented products
Gracie n.
it has a weird scent even though it's not supposed to be scented.
the texture is very nice tho.
Eiricka G.
Belle Glade, FL
This hand sanitizer is wonderful I really feel my hands fighting off the bacteria and germs ! ❤
Andrea F.
It doesn't leave my hands dry like other sanitizer a tend to do! It smells good and it's smooth
James M.
Mahwah, NJ
leaves your hands feeling clean without having an k erpwoering smell and drying out your skin.
Morgan B.
Banks, AL
Love this stuff makes your skin clean and moisturized with no alcohol smell ❗️!!!!!!❗️❗️❗️👍🏻
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA
I love used it my friend love it it the best my mom and dad used it they buy it they say like
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.