BY DIAL #96 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love having hand sanitizer on hand in the house and I usually buy Dial sanitizers (or bath and body works for travel), it works just as well and haven't had any problems with it.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA
Good soap cleans nice has a good smell feels a little sticky if you don't use enough water but great never the less
Abhaya V.
It removes all germs effectively, and as a person who's not to keen on scents in hand sanitizers, it's neutral smell was wonderful. 5 stars for sure.
Mark M.
Jacksonville, FL
Simple, easy hand sanitizer. Keeps your hands clean. I work with the elderly so it is very important to keep germs and bacteria to a minimum. This helps keep everyone, including myself, safe at work and at home.
Milena O.
Kissimmee, FL
This hand sanitizer is my favorite. I don't like scented hand sinitizer because sometimes it smells bad when used. I bought it at Walmart and absolutely loved it. I usually leave it in the car and I use it every time before I start driving. I am very happy with this product and I recommend it.
Callie w.
My favorite hand sanitizer. Dial is an amazing products. Dosent dry out my skin . Only product I will use
Amber G.
Modesto, CA
I have bottles upon bottles of hand sanitizer around my house to use. I often have animals around who are less than sanitary. I get it at the local store and it works well. I use it every day, multiple times a day. I am pretty happy with the result from it.
Jennifer C.
I will not be purchasing this again. I prefer soaps with scents. I purchased this one thinking I woul be okay and will never do that again. Supposed to be I scented but smelled cheap.
Ashley H.
Midland, MI
I use this everyday! It's great for in the workplace home or on the go. My kids love it too
Kristen M.
Little Elm, TX
This hand sanitizer is very sticky and it does have a scent and is not scentless. I do not recommend it at all. I hope this helped!
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.