BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Swati M.
Rochester, NY
I love dial products..fantastic for the price it has! The sanitizer is wonderful and I love it!
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA
I love this hand soap especially for dry sensitive skin. Not drying, and is super moisturizing!
Ana G.
I use this all the time. At work, at home, everywhere. Love that it doesn't have a strong smell
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
My go-to hand sanitizer. I love that it does not leave a scent.. I am really picky about that!
Yazmin C.
Harpersville, AL
Love this product, leaves hands sanitized and is great for people sensitive to scented products
Gracie n.
it has a weird scent even though it's not supposed to be scented.
the texture is very nice tho.
Kimberly B.
Pikeville
Love that this product doesn't have an overwhelming odor to it like the other brand sanitizers.
Ashly M.
Alexandria, VA
I love used it my friend love it it the best my mom and dad used it they buy it they say like
Morgan B.
Banks, AL
Love this stuff makes your skin clean and moisturized with no alcohol smell ❗️!!!!!!❗️❗️❗️👍🏻
Simple and great for anyone with skin sensitivities, and at a great price. Love this product!
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.