BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Valerie S.
It's is honestly just a like anyother nothing too special. It gets the job done leaves my hands dry
william b.
Brushton, NY
Dial unscented works great for my daily my daughter s has a breathing condition and it works great
Alliyah B.
Altamonte Springs
Good antibacterial sanitizer keeps all the germs away from me and my family. Will purchase again.
Christel S.
everett, WA
Use everyday for work as a caregiver and it never dries out my hands and doesn't smell too strong
Kelcie B.
Works super well not just on hands but also on sharpie and other sticky hard to remove substances
Julie T.
Love this product because it doesn't leave the harsh alcohol scent that most hand sanitizer have.
Wil P.
I have no preference on hand sanitizer as long as my hands are clean by the time it drys I'm good
Kimberly B.
Pikeville
Love that this product doesn't have an overwhelming odor to it like the other brand sanitizers.
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
My go-to hand sanitizer. I love that it does not leave a scent.. I am really picky about that!
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA
I love this hand soap especially for dry sensitive skin. Not drying, and is super moisturizing!
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.