BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Liberty Z.
Liberty Z.
San Diego, CA
I have a bottle of hand sanitizer stationed at my work desk to clean off my keyboard or hands since I eat at my desk a lot. It's essential to carry one every day in your purse as well. I meet a lot of people and shake a lot of hands and this product always makes me feel clean.
Michelle R.
Michelle R.
Camden, NJ
It's never unscented. I liked it for the most part to be honest. It was a great help for all those days I had my sister's kids over. When I baby'sat for her, I noticed that the kids wanted to wash their hands on their own. I didn't want them making a mess so I got this to help.
Samantha T.
Samantha T.
Walnutport, PA
This hand sanitizer does exactly what is expected. I purchased this product at walmart a week ago. I would compare this to bath and body hand sanitizer and this would work way better than bath and body. It is efficient and quick to use while out shopping, especially with kids!
Lacey J.
Lacey J.
Irwin, PA
I keep a bottle in my car. I also keep a small bottle in my living room and in my daughter's room. It is great to use after changing her diaper and before I can get to a sink to wash my hands. I like that my hands do not feel sticky or slimy after use like with other brands.
Sam T.
Sam T.
Orlando, FL
I'm an artist, so my hands get dirty frequently and i need to make sure and sanitize. i also have very sensitive skin and this doesn't bother my skin at all! its very affordable and easy to purchase at any local Walmart or drugstore. I would recommend it through and through!
Kristen T.
Kristen T.
Piedmont, AL
As a mom of 3 i always try to keep hand sanitizer around. I really enjoy this one and think its a good deal for the price. It compares quite nicely to similar products. IT has been very efficient for us so far. Ive rerecorded it to a few people and will contuine to do so.
Nesreen A.
Nesreen A.
I never was a fan of that strong hand sanitizer scent, so I was glad to find a hand sanitizer that I could use to kill germs quickly when washing my hands right away isn't an option. Just like any hand sanitizer, it does what its suppose to without the overwhelming scent.
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I work two jobs and stopping for meals is sometimes a hassle. I don't have the best immune system, so clean hands before I eat (esp. after handling money) is a really big deal. I love this product because it helps me get clean hands on the go quickly and without hassle.
Daniella V.
Daniella V.
Fort Worth, TX
Like most and typical hand sanitizes, they can be strong in scent and leave a sticky feeling afterwards. Dial Unscented hand sanitizer was made my hands feel clean without the stickiness. It is very effective and I would definitely switch my sanitizer to dial unscented!
Elias W.
Elias W.
Minneapolis, MN
Unscented as in "no scent added" but still had that overwhelming alcohol smell. Works as well as any sanitizer, nothing too special honestly. Not terribly satisfied, but I wouldn't say unsatisfied either. Not something I'd recommend as an "unscented" saniziter though.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.