BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We got this unscented cuz thats all they had at walgreens. Its very affordable and it works great! The smell however is way too strong! Smells like straight alcohol and it almost burns yr eyes rubbing in onto your hands! Yikes! Will try scented next time and see if that helps!
Samantha T.
Walnutport, PA
This hand sanitizer does exactly what is expected. I purchased this product at walmart a week ago. I would compare this to bath and body hand sanitizer and this would work way better than bath and body. It is efficient and quick to use while out shopping, especially with kids!
Kristen T.
Piedmont, AL
As a mom of 3 i always try to keep hand sanitizer around. I really enjoy this one and think its a good deal for the price. It compares quite nicely to similar products. IT has been very efficient for us so far. Ive rerecorded it to a few people and will contuine to do so.
Kim H.
Cincinnati, OH
Going through chemo for breast cancer, I was very sensitive to smells, and concerned about germs. Most hand sanitizer was scented and made me nauseous. Luckily Dial Unscented was perfect! Visitors could use it and know I was protected, and the smell was negligible!
Diana R.
I enjoyed using this product because in a pinch I had to pick up some hand sanitizer, I use this pretty regularly, I have it sitting on my side table in my room. It lived up to what I expected meaning no sent and it dried quickly. Overall this is a very good product.
Brianna G.
Star
I bought a few small bottles and a giant refill bottle. I love that it makes a bigger refill to help save on money and that it makes my hands clean and germ free for my family. Difficulty meet my expectations. Wouldn't trust another brand. Price effective as well .
Haleigh B.
We use this in my retail store and I swear I use it after cashing out each customer, so multiple times a day. I did not get sick once last year and I think it's because I used this. Very satisfied with the outcome and planning to buy more before classes start in sept.
Elias W.
Minneapolis, MN
Unscented as in "no scent added" but still had that overwhelming alcohol smell. Works as well as any sanitizer, nothing too special honestly. Not terribly satisfied, but I wouldn't say unsatisfied either. Not something I'd recommend as an "unscented" saniziter though.
Stephanie S.
Fredericktown , MO
By unscented, this means that it does have the strong smell of sanitizer, but no extra add-ins. I like that. I prefer not to have extra smells trying to mask the original scent. It is very affordable and does the job well. I would definitely buy this again.
DiMond H.
Glendale Heights, IL
I like using unscented hand sanatizer because other products are scented and it smells really chemically and it burns my nose. Unlike this product which has no smell, doesnt smell like chemicals. I like it and my mom usually buys this kind of Hand Sanitizer.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.