BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Ashley H.
Midland, MI
I use this everyday! It's great for in the workplace home or on the go. My kids love it too
Courtney F.
Graniteville , SC
Unlike other brands Dial hand sanitizer doesn't leave your hands sticky after application!
Anne C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This stuff does the job without being sticky. I always have a few in the house. Recommend!
Chloe K.
Plano
This product effectively cleans and refreshes your skin, its unscented and I use it daily.
Nekiyah O.
Memphis, TN
I really like this. Due to the fact that I have very sensitive skin. This is really great
Jess G.
Brownsville, TX
I love dial I've been using it for years. It's my go to antibacterial brand for my hands!
Victoria M.
Terre Haute, IN
The formula of this is fantastic, works very well, however, the smell is not as appealing
Stacey M.
We have Dial hand sanitizer in each bathroom. Feels clean and does not dry out our hands.
Amber F.
This makes it Quick and easy to clean hands. The pump on the bottle is good to keep clean
Angelina M.
I really liked it it feels nice and it not drying the hands. Somuch I would buy it again
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.