BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
pauline c.
pauline c.
Phenix City, AL
Like tis can find any store,i have one in bathroom and in kitchen.its doesn't cost that much
Nikki M.
Nikki M.
Albuquerque, NM
This works so will for our family. If it's in the kitchen, bathroom or to take for camping!
Anne C.
Anne C.
Salt Lake City, UT
This stuff does the job without being sticky. I always have a few in the house. Recommend!
Courtney F.
Courtney F.
Graniteville, SC
Unlike other brands Dial hand sanitizer doesn't leave your hands sticky after application!
Chloe K.
Chloe K.
Plano
This product effectively cleans and refreshes your skin, its unscented and I use it daily.
Jess G.
Jess G.
Brownsville, TX
I love dial I've been using it for years. It's my go to antibacterial brand for my hands!
Victoria M.
Victoria M.
Terre Haute, IN
The formula of this is fantastic, works very well, however, the smell is not as appealing
Amber F.
Amber F.
This makes it Quick and easy to clean hands. The pump on the bottle is good to keep clean
Stacey M.
Stacey M.
We have Dial hand sanitizer in each bathroom. Feels clean and does not dry out our hands.
Nekiyah O.
Nekiyah O.
Memphis, TN
I really like this. Due to the fact that I have very sensitive skin. This is really great
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.