BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Tippy P.
Rancho Santa Margarita
My hands got really dry from this. Not sure what ingredient is in this but my hands were really flaky.
Lupita S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually love this hand sanitizer. I keep a small one in my car. So handy and it cleans very well.
Cayla V.
I can always count on this hand sanitizer to get the job done! I feel safe while using this product.
Sara P.
Basic hand sanitizer. Nothing really else to say about this product besides it's cheap and it works.
Purp R.
Great hand soap, moisturizing to my skin and simply gets the dirt off i am satisfied. no spectacular
Ilibia C.
Cleans and disinfects your hands without an scent, I really prefer sanitizer with a touch of scent
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonville, MO
I mean its soap that it is cheapest to get and most places have them in the bathrooms and outside.
Valerie S.
It's is honestly just a like anyother nothing too special. It gets the job done leaves my hands dry
Catherine G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Straight to the point. Gets the job done! I like how this does not leave a scent lingering on you.
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
This works good for kids and can be used easy. I use only this postulatory and couldn't be happier.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.