BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Good hand sanitizer that is inexpensive but does the job. Works just as well as more expensive germ x.
Miriah R.
Rocky Mount, NC
No smell which is great! Highly effective. I use this almost everyday and it doesn't dry out my hands.
Sara P.
Basic hand sanitizer. Nothing really else to say about this product besides it's cheap and it works.
Cayla V.
I can always count on this hand sanitizer to get the job done! I feel safe while using this product.
Purp R.
Great hand soap, moisturizing to my skin and simply gets the dirt off i am satisfied. no spectacular
Lupita S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually love this hand sanitizer. I keep a small one in my car. So handy and it cleans very well.
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonville, MO
I mean its soap that it is cheapest to get and most places have them in the bathrooms and outside.
Ilibia C.
Cleans and disinfects your hands without an scent, I really prefer sanitizer with a touch of scent
Catherine G.
Orlando, FL
Straight to the point. Gets the job done! I like how this does not leave a scent lingering on you.
Kelly F.
New Orleans, LA
This works good for kids and can be used easy. I use only this postulatory and couldn't be happier.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.