BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
E C.
There was nothing remarkable about this product. If you want a better product, go for something scented.
Naika S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I loveeeeee this product best hand sanitizer ever I placed this product in my bathroom I really love it.
Alina J.
I live this Hand sanitizer because it doesn't have like a strong smell and it leaves my hands super soft
Marissa B.
It's great for cleaning your hands. Also they feel mistrusted after using it. I recommend this product.
Tippy P.
Rancho Santa Margarita
My hands got really dry from this. Not sure what ingredient is in this but my hands were really flaky.
James C.
Honolulu, HI
Works great. Love the unscented version that doesn't mask cologne/perfume! Very happy with the product.
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
Love this. Soft on my hands and doesn't have any fragrance for anyone allergic. Moisturizing for hands.
rachel m.
Woodridge, IL
I like that it has a natural smell. Good pricing and size. It last a long time and doesn't dry my hands
Rosalie L.
Great for folks sensitive to scents. Does not dry skin as much as other sanitizer. I use it everyday .
Shae G.
Owens Cross Roads
I keep this at my desk AT ALL TIMES, it's definitely a necessity as we're going into the winter months.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.