BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Wil P.
I have no preference on hand sanitizer as long as my hands are clean by the time it drys I'm good
Katie B.
Hazleton, PA
I love this hand soap especially for dry sensitive skin. Not drying, and is super moisturizing!
Yazmin C.
Harpersville, AL
Love this product, leaves hands sanitized and is great for people sensitive to scented products
Kimberly B.
Pikeville
Love that this product doesn't have an overwhelming odor to it like the other brand sanitizers.
Gracie n.
it has a weird scent even though it's not supposed to be scented.
the texture is very nice tho.
Swati M.
Rochester, NY
I love dial products..fantastic for the price it has! The sanitizer is wonderful and I love it!
Crystal D.
Highland Springs
Great alternative for soap and water. I keep a small bottle in my diaper bag for use on the go!
Eiricka G.
Belle Glade, FL
This hand sanitizer is wonderful I really feel my hands fighting off the bacteria and germs ! ❤
Ana G.
I use this all the time. At work, at home, everywhere. Love that it doesn't have a strong smell
Caroline C.
Tallahassee, FL
My go-to hand sanitizer. I love that it does not leave a scent.. I am really picky about that!
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.