BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Janet W.
I use this in my classroom and like that it doesn't leave a scent that lingers and bothers me or the kids.
Elizabeth S.
Love it! The clean smell stays with you and the product itself makes your hands feel completely germ free.
Lexx O.
sicklerville, NJ
Love that dial keeps you germ free, but it also leaves my hands extra dry. Its lacking the moisture factor
Chester B.
Boligee, AL
This is just regular hand cleanser. It better if you just buy a cheaper kind. It does come in handy though.
Great hand sanitizer. Does the same job as all those other sanitizers out there at a fraction of the cost.
Carissa G.
Madera, CA
This product is awesome. Keeps my hands clean for a while. I love dial handsoap. Makes my skin super soft
Naika S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I loveeeeee this product best hand sanitizer ever I placed this product in my bathroom I really love it.
Callie w.
My favorite hand sanitizer. Dial is an amazing products. Dosent dry out my skin . Only product I will use
Chelsea R.
Seattle, WA
Nice sanitizer, but fries out the hands a bit. Still has a very strong smell even though it's unscented.
E C.
There was nothing remarkable about this product. If you want a better product, go for something scented.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.