BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Holly R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Use this in my classroom daily! Removes the germs but is gentle on hands. This is my go to hand sanitizer!
Chester B.
Boligee, AL
This is just regular hand cleanser. It better if you just buy a cheaper kind. It does come in handy though.
Janet W.
I use this in my classroom and like that it doesn't leave a scent that lingers and bothers me or the kids.
Rhandi B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its Very Good Hand Sanitizer For Me. It Get all Of The Dirt Off My Hands And Other Stuff When I'm At Home.
Jessica G.
San Bernardino, CA
Didn't really like this product . Just left my hands feeling dry . I felt like they needed more moisture .
Laura B.
Provo, UT
love that it is unscented. great for keeping hands germ free. use it all the time especially in the winter.
Carissa G.
Madera, CA
This product is awesome. Keeps my hands clean for a while. I love dial handsoap. Makes my skin super soft
Chelsea R.
Seattle, WA
Nice sanitizer, but fries out the hands a bit. Still has a very strong smell even though it's unscented.
Callie w.
My favorite hand sanitizer. Dial is an amazing products. Dosent dry out my skin . Only product I will use
Jazz M.
Chalmette, LA
This is a very good product as well. I love all of dial hand soaps, smell great and makes your hand soft
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.