BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Aqsa P.
does the job at sanitizing my hands and its lack of fragrance is also fantastic. i definitely recommend this.
Christa B.
San Diego, CA
Nice hand sanitizer, convenient for when not near a sink because you don't need water. No scent that lingers
Stephanie T.
Not a huge fan. The product left my hands feeling a little sticky and dry. I did like that there is no scent.
Deja E.
Canton, GA
Great product. I've used this many times during the day when soap and water isn't available. Pumps out easily
Zantina J.
Memphis, TN
It smelt really good and my hands were very smooth afterwards . I use this products every night and morning
sthefany g.
Orlando, FL
es un buen producto me gusta el tamaño y el empaque y la verdad si cumple su funcion tarda un poco en secar
Lexx O.
sicklerville, NJ
Love that dial keeps you germ free, but it also leaves my hands extra dry. Its lacking the moisture factor
Great hand sanitizer. Does the same job as all those other sanitizers out there at a fraction of the cost.
Amanda H.
Groveton , TX
We keep a bottle in our diaper bag for those emergency diaper changes on the go! Definitely comes in handy.
Elizabeth S.
Love it! The clean smell stays with you and the product itself makes your hands feel completely germ free.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.