BY DIAL

Purp R.
Purp R.
Great hand soap, moisturizing to my skin and simply gets the dirt off i am satisfied. no spectacular
Cayla V.
Cayla V.
I can always count on this hand sanitizer to get the job done! I feel safe while using this product.
Kelly F.
Kelly F.
New Orleans , LA
This works good for kids and can be used easy. I use only this postulatory and couldn't be happier.
Valerie S.
Valerie S.
It's is honestly just a like anyother nothing too special. It gets the job done leaves my hands dry
Gabrielle H.
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonville, MO
I mean its soap that it is cheapest to get and most places have them in the bathrooms and outside.
Catherine G.
Catherine G.
Orlando, FL
Straight to the point. Gets the job done! I like how this does not leave a scent lingering on you.
william b.
william b.
Brushton, NY
Dial unscented works great for my daily my daughter s has a breathing condition and it works great
Alliyah B.
Alliyah B.
Altamonte Springs
Good antibacterial sanitizer keeps all the germs away from me and my family. Will purchase again.
Wil P.
Wil P.
I have no preference on hand sanitizer as long as my hands are clean by the time it drys I'm good
Kelcie B.
Kelcie B.
Works super well not just on hands but also on sharpie and other sticky hard to remove substances
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.