BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
James C.
James C.
Honolulu, HI
Works great. Love the unscented version that doesn't mask cologne/perfume! Very happy with the product.
rachel m.
rachel m.
Woodridge, IL
I like that it has a natural smell. Good pricing and size. It last a long time and doesn't dry my hands
Ruby A.
Ruby A.
Dallas, TX
Love this. Soft on my hands and doesn't have any fragrance for anyone allergic. Moisturizing for hands.
Marissa B.
Marissa B.
It's great for cleaning your hands. Also they feel mistrusted after using it. I recommend this product.
Shae G.
Shae G.
Owens Cross Roads
I keep this at my desk AT ALL TIMES, it's definitely a necessity as we're going into the winter months.
Rosalie L.
Rosalie L.
Great for folks sensitive to scents. Does not dry skin as much as other sanitizer. I use it everyday .
Tippy P.
Tippy P.
Rancho Santa Margarita
My hands got really dry from this. Not sure what ingredient is in this but my hands were really flaky.
Miriah R.
Miriah R.
Rocky Mount, NC
No smell which is great! Highly effective. I use this almost everyday and it doesn't dry out my hands.
Sara P.
Sara P.
Basic hand sanitizer. Nothing really else to say about this product besides it's cheap and it works.
Lupita S.
Lupita S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I actually love this hand sanitizer. I keep a small one in my car. So handy and it cleans very well.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.