BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Sophie P.
Tacoma, WA
Love it! Works well and doesn't smell super strong either. I highly recommend it versus the most common brand.
Dazia S.
Elizabeth City, NC
Not really a big fan of this. It irritates my skin sometimes. I don't mind using it, I just can't use it often.
elizabeth j.
In my opinion it was alright but it left a sticky residue for some odd reason so that is why i gave it 3 stars
Melaniee G.
Buda, TX
Moisturizes The skin after use and has an interesting smell not bad though. Great for everyone and recommended.
JoDayne Y.
Bronx, NY
It does the job. I haven't tried many hand sanatizers as Dial is the top brand, but it works just fine for me.
Chynna S.
Love the way my hands feel with this sanitizer, they always feel soft and clean without overwhelming my senses.
Jordan M.
Mc Lean, VA
Love the unscented affordable hand sanitizer from Dial. Such a great product with no residue left on my hands.
Leslie G.
It's not sticky nor have a bad scent. It dries up very quickly. Have them everywhere in the car, house, office.
Eve N.
Muldrow, OK
Dial unscented hand sanitizer is a good way to clean your hands leaving that fresh feeling of being germ free
Nikki S.
Ridgeland, MS
Smells great. Gave my hands a fresh clean feeling. I use it everyday. Love it and encourage others to buy it
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.