BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Great hand sanitizer. Does the same job as all those other sanitizers out there at a fraction of the cost.
Jessica G.
San Bernardino, CA
Didn't really like this product . Just left my hands feeling dry . I felt like they needed more moisture .
Carissa G.
Madera, CA
This product is awesome. Keeps my hands clean for a while. I love dial handsoap. Makes my skin super soft
Callie w.
My favorite hand sanitizer. Dial is an amazing products. Dosent dry out my skin . Only product I will use
Alina J.
I live this Hand sanitizer because it doesn't have like a strong smell and it leaves my hands super soft
E C.
There was nothing remarkable about this product. If you want a better product, go for something scented.
Naika S.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
I loveeeeee this product best hand sanitizer ever I placed this product in my bathroom I really love it.
Chelsea R.
Seattle, WA
Nice sanitizer, but fries out the hands a bit. Still has a very strong smell even though it's unscented.
Jazz M.
Chalmette, LA
This is a very good product as well. I love all of dial hand soaps, smell great and makes your hand soft
James C.
Honolulu, HI
Works great. Love the unscented version that doesn't mask cologne/perfume! Very happy with the product.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.