BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Kyndra B.
Livingston, TN
It leaves my hands softs and not sticky. And it fpesnt smell to bad. I've used this product for the past 5 years
Álvaro Lear25062 T.
Zaraza,Guarico
quiero probar este producto me llama mucho la atencion y me gustaria dar una opinion mas concreta me parece bueno
Savanna G.
Dial Uncented Hand Sanaitizer says it had no sent but there is a little scent to it . I rate this product a 7/10
Karyna T.
Canaan, CT
I liked using this product, although it wasn't my favorite but it was still good. I liked that it was unscented.
Michelle P.
Largo, FL
I really like dials hand sanitizer. They sent are nice and they don't leave my hands deeling dry after using it.
Vanessa R.
You can't go wrong with hand sanitizer it's easy to use and worth the purchase! I would recommend this product !
Cierra G.
Mount Dora, FL
I use this before and after I take care of my animals because there's no scent so it doesn't bother the animals.
Sara S.
Killed germs, didn't make hands sticky, was non- scented. 👍🏻Exactly as the information provided. Will buy again.
Valerie V.
Berea, OH
Love the price point and it is always my go to hand soap. Love the smell and love how the bottels are designed.
Leslie G.
It's not sticky nor have a bad scent. It dries up very quickly. Have them everywhere in the car, house, office.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.