BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Jules P.
La Crescenta, CA
The Unscented brand is great for those with sensitive skin, it works great and leaves a fresh smell after washing.
Crystal C.
Its ok for most part but the cleanliness feeling just doesn't last long enough for me. It also dries my hands out,
Leilani B.
Cleveland, OH
It makes your hands really smooth and I like buying this product other people the this hand sanitizer I use it alot
Cristhian P.
Awesome option for users with scent allergies as it helps with high hygiene at the same time it is family friendly
Es muy bueno antes de comer me lavo las manos y se siente que esta limpia lo que mas me gusta es que no tiene aroma
Kissy C.
Leaves hands free of bacteria and microbes and since it is free of odor, does not change the smell of my body cream
R N.
Vacaville, CA
I go through a lot of hand sanitizer and this doesn't leave my skin sticky. There is no harsh alcohol smell either.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA
Good soap cleans nice has a good smell feels a little sticky if you don't use enough water but great never the less
Cierra G.
Mount Dora, FL
I use this before and after I take care of my animals because there's no scent so it doesn't bother the animals.
Angel S.
Smyrna, GA
I use this at work and home and keep a trail size in my purse. You can never be to safe working at the hospital.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.