BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Aqsa P.
does the job at sanitizing my hands and its lack of fragrance is also fantastic. i definitely recommend this.
Nikki S.
Ridgeland, MS
Smells great. Gave my hands a fresh clean feeling. I use it everyday. Love it and encourage others to buy it
Christa B.
San Diego, CA
Nice hand sanitizer, convenient for when not near a sink because you don't need water. No scent that lingers
Chester B.
Boligee, AL
This is just regular hand cleanser. It better if you just buy a cheaper kind. It does come in handy though.
Zantina J.
Memphis, TN
It smelt really good and my hands were very smooth afterwards . I use this products every night and morning
sthefany g.
Orlando, FL
es un buen producto me gusta el tamaño y el empaque y la verdad si cumple su funcion tarda un poco en secar
Laura B.
Provo, UT
love that it is unscented. great for keeping hands germ free. use it all the time especially in the winter.
Holly R.
Muscle Shoals, AL
Use this in my classroom daily! Removes the germs but is gentle on hands. This is my go to hand sanitizer!
Janet W.
I use this in my classroom and like that it doesn't leave a scent that lingers and bothers me or the kids.
Rhandi B.
Grand Rapids, MI
Its Very Good Hand Sanitizer For Me. It Get all Of The Dirt Off My Hands And Other Stuff When I'm At Home.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.