BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Valerie V.
Valerie V.
Berea, OH
Love the price point and it is always my go to hand soap. Love the smell and love how the bottels are designed.
Leslie G.
Leslie G.
It's not sticky nor have a bad scent. It dries up very quickly. Have them everywhere in the car, house, office.
Dazia S.
Dazia S.
Elizabeth City, NC
Not really a big fan of this. It irritates my skin sometimes. I don't mind using it, I just can't use it often.
Sophie P.
Sophie P.
Tacoma, WA
Love it! Works well and doesn't smell super strong either. I highly recommend it versus the most common brand.
JoDayne Y.
JoDayne Y.
Bronx, NY
It does the job. I haven't tried many hand sanatizers as Dial is the top brand, but it works just fine for me.
elizabeth j.
elizabeth j.
In my opinion it was alright but it left a sticky residue for some odd reason so that is why i gave it 3 stars
Jordan M.
Jordan M.
Mc Lean, VA
Love the unscented affordable hand sanitizer from Dial. Such a great product with no residue left on my hands.
Maria A.
Maria A.
Vancouver, WA
Worked great. my skin is sensitive so it works great for sensitive skin. Been using it for years and I love it
Deja E.
Deja E.
Canton, GA
Great product. I've used this many times during the day when soap and water isn't available. Pumps out easily
Eve N.
Eve N.
Muldrow, OK
Dial unscented hand sanitizer is a good way to clean your hands leaving that fresh feeling of being germ free
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.