BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Katlyn L.
Frederick, OK
This is actually a favorite of mine, it doesn't trigger my eczema and that's hard to say about a lot of other soaps.
Noemi L.
Apple Valley, CA
I like that it does not have a strong alcohol scent. It is not drying on hands. Compact size is great for traveling.
Nalini S.
New York
Great product, it doesn't make the hands feel dry or leave any scents. Great specially for kitchen and while cooking!
Erika M.
Clint, TX
I love this soap so much ! Smells really get to me and this unsented one is perfect ! Leaves my hands super soft too
Yitsel S.
Does what it's meant for. Would use again definitely suggest it doesn't have a strong odor like other hand sanitizers
Jessica S.
Graytown, OH
I love dial products, especially the unscented hand sanitizer. No smell, no irritants, and doesn't dry out your hands
Lauren S.
Colorado Springs, CO
has a very strong scent which can be a turn off , but it works very well in my opinion . some of the best i would say
Tyler C.
This product dried out my hands more than the Sahara desert. I have sensitive skin so it's a battle everyday for me.
Crystal C.
Its ok for most part but the cleanliness feeling just doesn't last long enough for me. It also dries my hands out,
R N.
Vacaville, CA
I go through a lot of hand sanitizer and this doesn't leave my skin sticky. There is no harsh alcohol smell either.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.