BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Valerie V.
Berea, OH
Love the price point and it is always my go to hand soap. Love the smell and love how the bottels are designed.
Melaniee G.
Buda, TX
Moisturizes The skin after use and has an interesting smell not bad though. Great for everyone and recommended.
elizabeth j.
In my opinion it was alright but it left a sticky residue for some odd reason so that is why i gave it 3 stars
Maria A.
Vancouver, WA
Worked great. my skin is sensitive so it works great for sensitive skin. Been using it for years and I love it
JoDayne Y.
Bronx, NY
It does the job. I haven't tried many hand sanatizers as Dial is the top brand, but it works just fine for me.
Sophie P.
Tacoma, WA
Love it! Works well and doesn't smell super strong either. I highly recommend it versus the most common brand.
Jordan M.
Mc Lean, VA
Love the unscented affordable hand sanitizer from Dial. Such a great product with no residue left on my hands.
Eve N.
Muldrow, OK
Dial unscented hand sanitizer is a good way to clean your hands leaving that fresh feeling of being germ free
Deja E.
Canton, GA
Great product. I've used this many times during the day when soap and water isn't available. Pumps out easily
Stephanie T.
Not a huge fan. The product left my hands feeling a little sticky and dry. I did like that there is no scent.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.