BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Karyna T.
Canaan, CT
I liked using this product, although it wasn't my favorite but it was still good. I liked that it was unscented.
Savanna G.
Dial Uncented Hand Sanaitizer says it had no sent but there is a little scent to it . I rate this product a 7/10
Kyndra B.
Livingston, TN
It leaves my hands softs and not sticky. And it fpesnt smell to bad. I've used this product for the past 5 years
Vanessa R.
You can't go wrong with hand sanitizer it's easy to use and worth the purchase! I would recommend this product !
Cierra G.
Mount Dora, FL
I use this before and after I take care of my animals because there's no scent so it doesn't bother the animals.
Jenn L.
Whitney Point, NY
i like using this soap and i feel really clean when use this soap. and i like that it has hand sanitizer with it
Michelle P.
Largo, FL
I really like dials hand sanitizer. They sent are nice and they don't leave my hands deeling dry after using it.
Leslie G.
It's not sticky nor have a bad scent. It dries up very quickly. Have them everywhere in the car, house, office.
Dazia S.
Elizabeth City, NC
Not really a big fan of this. It irritates my skin sometimes. I don't mind using it, I just can't use it often.
Chynna S.
Love the way my hands feel with this sanitizer, they always feel soft and clean without overwhelming my senses.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.