BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Shawna A.
Waller, TX
I love not have that overpowering smell when I want to be clean. Also drys faster than some other sanitizers I've used.
Robin K.
Fort Smith
Not only does this product kill germs on your hands there is no scent.so it wont mess with any smells you are wearing.
Pamela K.
Jackson, KY
Love using this during flu season. It is easy to find in our local Walmart. I think it is the best out there right now.
Maria C.
Brooklyn, NY
It is awsome .we love it because it smells great .it drys up very very fast.in conclusión, this is why i rated 5 stars.
Rachel D.
I really like this sanitizer. I typically find hand sanitizers to smell too strong but this one has virtually no scent.
Daisy M.
Long Beach, CA
It's great that it doesn't make my hands dry like other hand sanitizers. Also doesn't have the annoying alcohol smell!
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is a must in all the classes I work in. I am always sanitizing my hands and having my students sanitize themselves
member-f7a9b1fcc
Naples, FL
Really wonderful and leaves your hands feeling so smooth. I think this would be great product for anyone with dry skin
Tyler C.
This product dried out my hands more than the Sahara desert. I have sensitive skin so it's a battle everyday for me.
Jessica S.
Graytown, OH
I love dial products, especially the unscented hand sanitizer. No smell, no irritants, and doesn't dry out your hands
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.