BY DIAL

Sara S.
Sara S.
Killed germs, didn't make hands sticky, was non- scented. 👍🏻Exactly as the information provided. Will buy again.
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
Largo, FL
I really like dials hand sanitizer. They sent are nice and they don't leave my hands deeling dry after using it.
Vanessa R.
Vanessa R.
You can't go wrong with hand sanitizer it's easy to use and worth the purchase! I would recommend this product !
Cierra G.
Cierra G.
Mount Dora, FL
I use this before and after I take care of my animals because there's no scent so it doesn't bother the animals.
Karyna T.
Karyna T.
Canaan, CT
I liked using this product, although it wasn't my favorite but it was still good. I liked that it was unscented.
Jenn L.
Jenn L.
Whitney Point, NY
i like using this soap and i feel really clean when use this soap. and i like that it has hand sanitizer with it
Savanna G.
Savanna G.
Dial Uncented Hand Sanaitizer says it had no sent but there is a little scent to it . I rate this product a 7/10
Kyndra B.
Kyndra B.
Livingston, TN
It leaves my hands softs and not sticky. And it fpesnt smell to bad. I've used this product for the past 5 years
Chynna S.
Chynna S.
Love the way my hands feel with this sanitizer, they always feel soft and clean without overwhelming my senses.
Melaniee G.
Melaniee G.
Buda, TX
Moisturizes The skin after use and has an interesting smell not bad though. Great for everyone and recommended.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.