Buy on Target*
Sky N.
Van Buren, AR
Seems to work well. No strong scent to deal with. And its not sticky and slow drying like other scentless hand sanitizers.
Kayla P.
Arcata, CA
Still has a smell, it does it purpose. I like it definitely will repurchase it. Worth the money and not super expensive.
rosemary P.
A good price, it's easy to get your hands has durability, its aroma is agradeble and keeps
the moisturized and soft hands
Kailen B.
Reese, MI
I use this after I get home from work before I hold my baby, I love that it kills my gems, he loves that it's not scented
Toshua M.
Its good for my kids to use on there hands they love the smell of it an using it. makes me a happy mommy its easy to use.
April F.
Antwerp, OH
Love the unscented. Many of the scents give me headaches or cause migraines, not this product thought. Highly rexommend.
Jaylene C.
I always carry this with me and use it all the time. Its nice and doesn't smell weird. It doesn't leave my hands all dry
Loretta V.
Gets the job done, not sticky and it's very affordable when you buy it in the wholesale container. Just refill your pump!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Quick and easy way to get rid of the germ. Plus it doesn't leave your hands sticky. I prefer something with a nice scent.
Elayne G.
Surprise, AZ
Very sticky, doesn't feel too good on hands, it dries out really fast and takes all the moisture from your hand with it.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.