BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
R N.
R N.
Vacaville, CA
I go through a lot of hand sanitizer and this doesn't leave my skin sticky. There is no harsh alcohol smell either.
Es muy bueno antes de comer me lavo las manos y se siente que esta limpia lo que mas me gusta es que no tiene aroma
Leilani B.
Leilani B.
Cleveland, OH
It makes your hands really smooth and I like buying this product other people the this hand sanitizer I use it alot
Kissy C.
Kissy C.
Leaves hands free of bacteria and microbes and since it is free of odor, does not change the smell of my body cream
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Alturas, CA
Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer is wonderful to use for your hands to kill those pesky germs that lurk on your hands.
Tanya S.
Tanya S.
Ontario, CA
Good soap cleans nice has a good smell feels a little sticky if you don't use enough water but great never the less
Jules P.
Jules P.
La Crescenta, CA
The Unscented brand is great for those with sensitive skin, it works great and leaves a fresh smell after washing.
Cristhian P.
Cristhian P.
Awesome option for users with scent allergies as it helps with high hygiene at the same time it is family friendly
quiero probar este producto me llama mucho la atencion y me gustaria dar una opinion mas concreta me parece bueno
Angel S.
Angel S.
Smyrna, GA
I use this at work and home and keep a trail size in my purse. You can never be to safe working at the hospital.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.