BY DIAL

Buy on Jet.com
Shannon E.
Rustburg, VA
I like keeping this on hand, simply because it is unscented and will not take away from any body spray that I might have on. It's also great for the guys in my life as well because they won't "smell like a girl" when they use it. We usually have one all the time in the car as well as both bathrooms and in the kitchen.
Valerie L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I tried Dial's unscented hand sanitizer and was unsatified with it. While it did not have a scent, it made my hands feel very dry and rough. I bought the product at walmart for my family to use and they too had the same issue. We had to put lotion on our hands constantly after using it they were dried out so much.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
I know what I buying and it's a cleaning hand soap. My bathroom and kitchen both have the brand on the counter always. Each scent is delicious and even the unscented ones still smell clean. Love dial and I've never regretted buying one of their cost effective soaps. Doesn't over dry my cuticles which I really love!
Jade H.
This hand sanitizer is pretty good. Although it says unscented I could still smell the dreadful "hand sanitizer" smell (we all know that smell). I bought this to keep in at school and it works very well for that, I use it daily. Works like normal hand sanitizer would and bonus that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Latisha C.
Pikeville, KY
I really like how the alcohol scent was not over powering. In most hand sanitizer st hat I have used, the alcohol smell would choke you to death. It leaves your hands feeling clean. It is not a oily sanitizer. It massages into the skin very well, without leaving a oily or sticky feeling afterwards.
Stephanie O.
Odessa
Dial uncented is awesome. In our family it so happens that we have very sensitive skin. And if we use something with a certain scent we get unfortunately pretty bad eczema. And the only hand sanitizer that actually lets us keep clean without any bacteria. And it helps our skin and our childrens skin stay fresh and the best is that we can use as much as we want and wont get a reaction to it. Its perfect for us.
Olivia N.
Orland Park, IL
This is actually the only soap that doesn't dry out my hands! I use it everyday and we always keep the refill bottle on hand. Easy to use, just a simple hand soap. It is super affordable, can be found at the drugstore. Highly recommend because of how soft and clean it makes your hands!
Emily W.
Newton, NC
Loveeee hand sanitizer! Especially in a house with two kids and five adults. Being a bit of a clean freak and germaphobe myself, I keep hand sanitizer all around the house. The kids like it being unscented, unfortunately there's a very strong rubbing alcohol smell that bothers them.
kayla l.
Greensboro, MD
In my household we go through hand sanitizer like you wouldn't believe. I love the size options that Dial has because we keep it in just about every room, in all our vehicles, diaper bag, purse, lunchbox. you name a place we have it there!. my husband is a Germ freak and has gotten our whole family using it all through the the day. it's so convenient and easy to use even for the kids.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
We got this unscented cuz thats all they had at walgreens. Its very affordable and it works great! The smell however is way too strong! Smells like straight alcohol and it almost burns yr eyes rubbing in onto your hands! Yikes! Will try scented next time and see if that helps!
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.