BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Kee F.
Eure, NC
I appreciate that it has no fragrance! It's consistency is thicker than some other watery brands of sanitizer- which allows for less of a spilling-watery mess. This is my sanitizer of choice! I am always reaching for it when I'm out traveling. I would purchase this product from Dial again.
Tawney O.
Clearwater, FL
I really enjoyed Dial unscented hand sanitizer. I have two toddlers so I am constantly worried about germs and keeping the spreading of them down and I really enjoyed that this product doesn't feel sticky and isn't scented. Sometimes the scents can be overwhelming but not with this product
Scott D.
I prefer the unscented hand sanitizer compared to the scented ones. As a working professional you don't want to have too much of a aroma in the office. I use this product 2-5 times daily as needed and it completely gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Olivia N.
Orland Park, IL
This is actually the only soap that doesn't dry out my hands! I use it everyday and we always keep the refill bottle on hand. Easy to use, just a simple hand soap. It is super affordable, can be found at the drugstore. Highly recommend because of how soft and clean it makes your hands!
Zehava A.
Tarzana
This is a really good disinfecting hand sanitizer and it is really good to have around her or in your purse or just in your car I'm really far every time of the day to disinfect your hands from touching doors or anything yet have possibly is infectedby something else and And specially
Diana G.
Oakland, CA
One of the reasons I enjoy this product because it is unscented. Other hand sanitizers would leave your hands feeling dry, but not this one. I use it multiple times around the house during the day. I would say anyone who is looking for a sanitizer should definitely try this one out.
Emily W.
Newton, NC
Loveeee hand sanitizer! Especially in a house with two kids and five adults. Being a bit of a clean freak and germaphobe myself, I keep hand sanitizer all around the house. The kids like it being unscented, unfortunately there's a very strong rubbing alcohol smell that bothers them.
Savannah B.
I used this during the winter in order to stay away from germs. I believe it does its job but it dries your hands out. That is why I don't use it that much. I bought it at walmart. Other products such as bath and body works smell a lot better. But for the price I will buy it again.
Madison G.
Fairfield, CT
I love it because it is simple and easy to use. It doesn't leave my hands sticky and its super easy to get my hands on at CVS for an affordable price. Compared to other hand sanitizers I just feel more clean but other than that there is not a huge difference in using other brands.
connie c.
Stanford, KY
I always use hand sanatizers, My whole family does and this is great.
It doesn't seem to dry your hands out like most hand sanitizers.
I keep a bottle in my purse to use when I'm traveling Etc. I keep 2 bottles at home in each bathroom. To me that's the best place to use them. ;)
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.