BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
As a nurse, this leaves me feeling confident and clean in the clinical setting! Doesn't dry out hands, even after repeated use!
Rene G.
Houston , TX
Okay but this product here is amazing its in every room of my home and my car lol i love this stuff and the no scent is a plus
Morgan P.
I use this everyday at work and it helps to prevent germs from spreading. I like the unscented and scented dial hand sanitizer.
Morgan K.
Kennedale, TX
Convienence in my home is key with two young children. This is my go-to product after a diaper change or wiping a snotty nose.
Kathryn S.
Walbridge, OH
Use it every time I go somewhere. Not at home, I use Dial hand soap at home. It is very affordable, especially with a coupon.
Liz L.
Westminster, CA
Great to use on the go ! I Ithe feel clean and not stickywhen used . I use it when I'm handling my pets and it dose the job .
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
This hand sanitizer gets the job done. I don't really see this sanitizer in stores very often. Purell is my go to sanitizer.
Adriana S.
Cloverdale, CA
I use these around the house you can buy them in different scents they are very cheap and leave your fave and hands very soft
Mary M.
I always have jugs of this on hand because tony humans always have germs! It doesn’t have a scent so it’s good for everyone
Brenda S.
It is perfect for the whole family. It is hard to get something that everyone likes but this has no scent and works great.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.