Buy on Target*
Erica W.
Fairview Hts, IL
This is perfect for getting clean hands when out and about! I especially love that this has no scent so it's not overpowering.
Brittany C.
Victor, NY
Great hand sanitizer! Cleans up well and doesn't sting or over dry your hands. I would definitely recommend this hand sanitizer
Aneesa T.
Battle Creek, MI
Dial has amazing products
this is unscented hand sanitizer whick is amazing i would recoment this
never bad to clean your hands
Heather G.
Martville, New York
This is a hand sanitizer that offers everything you need and nothing that you don't. No extra heavy scents that linger behind.
Kathryn S.
Walbridge, OH
Use it every time I go somewhere. Not at home, I use Dial hand soap at home. It is very affordable, especially with a coupon.
Adriana S.
Cloverdale, CA
I use these around the house you can buy them in different scents they are very cheap and leave your fave and hands very soft
Liz L.
Westminster, CA
Great to use on the go ! I Ithe feel clean and not stickywhen used . I use it when I'm handling my pets and it dose the job .
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
This hand sanitizer gets the job done. I don't really see this sanitizer in stores very often. Purell is my go to sanitizer.
Mary M.
I always have jugs of this on hand because tony humans always have germs! It doesn’t have a scent so it’s good for everyone
Brenda S.
It is perfect for the whole family. It is hard to get something that everyone likes but this has no scent and works great.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.