BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
My son has a heart condition so I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hand this is my go to product for hand sanitizer
Heather G.
Martville, New York
This is a hand sanitizer that offers everything you need and nothing that you don't. No extra heavy scents that linger behind.
Vicki E.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
We use this hand sanitizer at the office to have available in the bathrooms and in the meeting rooms for protection from germs.
Jasmine s.
Tulare, CA
I like it because it's not scented. Sometimes I don't want to taste perfume when I use it and start eating something right away
Adriana S.
Cloverdale, CA
I use these around the house you can buy them in different scents they are very cheap and leave your fave and hands very soft
Liz L.
Westminster, CA
Great to use on the go ! I Ithe feel clean and not stickywhen used . I use it when I'm handling my pets and it dose the job .
Kathryn S.
Walbridge, OH
Use it every time I go somewhere. Not at home, I use Dial hand soap at home. It is very affordable, especially with a coupon.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
This hand sanitizer gets the job done. I don't really see this sanitizer in stores very often. Purell is my go to sanitizer.
Mary M.
I always have jugs of this on hand because tony humans always have germs! It doesn’t have a scent so it’s good for everyone
Brenda S.
It is perfect for the whole family. It is hard to get something that everyone likes but this has no scent and works great.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.