BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Myra O.
Gibsonville, NC
The Dial Sanitizer works great. Leaves a very clean feel on my hands and dries quickly. I keep this in my purse and use it often.
Brittany C.
Victor, NY
Great hand sanitizer! Cleans up well and doesn't sting or over dry your hands. I would definitely recommend this hand sanitizer
Rene G.
Houston , TX
Okay but this product here is amazing its in every room of my home and my car lol i love this stuff and the no scent is a plus
Morgan K.
Kennedale, TX
Convienence in my home is key with two young children. This is my go-to product after a diaper change or wiping a snotty nose.
Ayesha A.
Ridgewood, NY
Does its job. Doesn't have an overpowering smell so that's good. I bought it at a local grocery store. It's affordable as well.
Dezarae T.
This product is fragrance free kills 99.99% of germs instantly it is late text and I'm late text compatible I use it every day
Morgan P.
I use this everyday at work and it helps to prevent germs from spreading. I like the unscented and scented dial hand sanitizer.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
As a nurse, this leaves me feeling confident and clean in the clinical setting! Doesn't dry out hands, even after repeated use!
Aneesa T.
Battle Creek, MI
Dial has amazing products
this is unscented hand sanitizer whick is amazing i would recoment this
never bad to clean your hands
Erica W.
Fairview Hts, IL
This is perfect for getting clean hands when out and about! I especially love that this has no scent so it's not overpowering.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.