BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Kelly C.
Fredericksburg
This is a staple in our house. Doesn't cause dryness or have bad odor. I always send a bottle of this to school with my children.
Dezarae T.
This product is fragrance free kills 99.99% of germs instantly it is late text and I'm late text compatible I use it every day
Brittany C.
Victor, NY
Great hand sanitizer! Cleans up well and doesn't sting or over dry your hands. I would definitely recommend this hand sanitizer
Jasmine s.
Tulare, CA
I like it because it's not scented. Sometimes I don't want to taste perfume when I use it and start eating something right away
Ayesha A.
Brooklyn, NY
Does its job. Doesn't have an overpowering smell so that's good. I bought it at a local grocery store. It's affordable as well.
Vicki E.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
We use this hand sanitizer at the office to have available in the bathrooms and in the meeting rooms for protection from germs.
victoria r.
Lumberton, TX
My son has a heart condition so I'm constantly washing and sanitizing my hand this is my go to product for hand sanitizer
Erica W.
Fairview Hts, IL
This is perfect for getting clean hands when out and about! I especially love that this has no scent so it's not overpowering.
Heather G.
Martville, New York
This is a hand sanitizer that offers everything you need and nothing that you don't. No extra heavy scents that linger behind.
Aneesa T.
Battle Creek, MI
Dial has amazing products
this is unscented hand sanitizer whick is amazing i would recoment this
never bad to clean your hands
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.