BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Toshua M.
Leatherwood
Its good for my kids to use on there hands they love the smell of it an using it. makes me a happy mommy its easy to use.
Elayne G.
Surprise, AZ
Very sticky, doesn't feel too good on hands, it dries out really fast and takes all the moisture from your hand with it.
Jaylene C.
I always carry this with me and use it all the time. Its nice and doesn't smell weird. It doesn't leave my hands all dry
April F.
Antwerp, OH
Love the unscented. Many of the scents give me headaches or cause migraines, not this product thought. Highly rexommend.
Kayla P.
Arcata, CA
Still has a smell, it does it purpose. I like it definitely will repurchase it. Worth the money and not super expensive.
Rachel D.
I really like this sanitizer. I typically find hand sanitizers to smell too strong but this one has virtually no scent.
Pamela K.
Jackson, KY
Love using this during flu season. It is easy to find in our local Walmart. I think it is the best out there right now.
Rachael S.
Davie, FL
This is a must in all the classes I work in. I am always sanitizing my hands and having my students sanitize themselves
Shawna A.
Waller, TX
I love not have that overpowering smell when I want to be clean. Also drys faster than some other sanitizers I've used.
Maria C.
Brooklyn, NY
It is awsome .we love it because it smells great .it drys up very very fast.in conclusión, this is why i rated 5 stars.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.