BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Liz L.
Liz L.
Westminster, CA
Great to use on the go ! I Ithe feel clean and not stickywhen used . I use it when I'm handling my pets and it dose the job .
Kathryn S.
Kathryn S.
Walbridge, OH
Use it every time I go somewhere. Not at home, I use Dial hand soap at home. It is very affordable, especially with a coupon.
Adriana S.
Adriana S.
Cloverdale, CA
I use these around the house you can buy them in different scents they are very cheap and leave your fave and hands very soft
Ali C.
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
This hand sanitizer gets the job done. I don't really see this sanitizer in stores very often. Purell is my go to sanitizer.
Sky N.
Sky N.
Van Buren, AR
Seems to work well. No strong scent to deal with. And its not sticky and slow drying like other scentless hand sanitizers.
Brenda S.
Brenda S.
It is perfect for the whole family. It is hard to get something that everyone likes but this has no scent and works great.
rosemary P.
rosemary P.
A good price, it's easy to get your hands has durability, its aroma is agradeble and keeps
the moisturized and soft hands
Toshua M.
Toshua M.
Leatherwood
Its good for my kids to use on there hands they love the smell of it an using it. makes me a happy mommy its easy to use.
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Quick and easy way to get rid of the germ. Plus it doesn't leave your hands sticky. I prefer something with a nice scent.
Kailen B.
Kailen B.
Reese, MI
I use this after I get home from work before I hold my baby, I love that it kills my gems, he loves that it's not scented
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.