BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Kathryn S.
Walbridge, OH
Use it every time I go somewhere. Not at home, I use Dial hand soap at home. It is very affordable, especially with a coupon.
Adriana S.
Cloverdale, CA
I use these around the house you can buy them in different scents they are very cheap and leave your fave and hands very soft
Liz L.
Westminster, CA
Great to use on the go ! I Ithe feel clean and not stickywhen used . I use it when I'm handling my pets and it dose the job .
Ali C.
Floral Park, NY
This hand sanitizer gets the job done. I don't really see this sanitizer in stores very often. Purell is my go to sanitizer.
Brenda S.
It is perfect for the whole family. It is hard to get something that everyone likes but this has no scent and works great.
Sky N.
Van Buren, AR
Seems to work well. No strong scent to deal with. And its not sticky and slow drying like other scentless hand sanitizers.
Kailen B.
Reese, MI
I use this after I get home from work before I hold my baby, I love that it kills my gems, he loves that it's not scented
Loretta V.
Avenel
Gets the job done, not sticky and it's very affordable when you buy it in the wholesale container. Just refill your pump!
Lauren T.
Sylmar, CA
Quick and easy way to get rid of the germ. Plus it doesn't leave your hands sticky. I prefer something with a nice scent.
rosemary P.
A good price, it's easy to get your hands has durability, its aroma is agradeble and keeps
the moisturized and soft hands
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.