BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Angela F.
Have used this several times! I have several different ones in my bathrooms all around my house! Also the price is super reasonable!
Amanda S.
Williamstown, WV
I love that my hands are clean, yet there is no smell. I do not like for a cleanser to leave scent behind unless it is in the shower.
Raiza M.
lo llevo en el carro a todas partes ya que tengo hijos pequenos y procuro protegerlos y asi evitar los jermenes de todo lo que tocan
Caitlin C.
Pass Christian, MS
This is perfect for work when I need to quickly wash my hands and because it's I scented it doesn't bother my patients or coworkers.
Abigail G.
Jacksonville, TX
It cleans really good and treats my skin wonders, we get to have clean and soft hands without the different scents they usually have
Kristen M.
Frisco, TX
This hand sanitizer is very sticky and it does have a scent and is not scentless. I do not recommend it at all. I hope this helped!
Laura R.
I bought it because I needed soap I dislike the unscented part I feel like I needed something else after using. I didn't feel clean
Jenna S.
Greenfield, OH
I love this product cause I can take it with me when we are out and about and cants get to soup and water. Will continue to use it.
Marianita K.
Gaithersburg, MD
Dries fast and makes my hands feel soft !! But the smell is way too strong 😩 but in overall is an excellent product for its price
Myra O.
Gibsonville, NC
The Dial Sanitizer works great. Leaves a very clean feel on my hands and dries quickly. I keep this in my purse and use it often.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.