BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
This is the best hand sanitizer you will ever use. It's really inexpensive, gentle on your hands and most importantly, IT DOESN'T SMELL.
Judny M.
Fairfield, CT
Love it! I dislike scented hand sanitizer, so the unscented one is perfect. Very affordable, easy to use and a great product. I recommend
Diana M.
West Hartford, CT
Dials hand sanitizer is a little weird because sometimes it makes your hands feel stick. However it is good because it cleans very well.
Ryan D.
Spokane, WA, WA
Great on skin. Smells kinda good even. Kills all germs . I would recommend this to anyone who hates germs like a lot of people I know.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I love this dial unscentend because I always tend to sanitize my hands since I am an esthetician and I love to always have clean hands
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff works great. Doesn't have or leave a nasty smell on your skin, doesn't sting but still gets your hands sanitized in a snao.
LeeAnna B.
Azle, TX
No one complains about the smell. I love hand sanitizer but when co workers complain about the perfume in the sanitizer it gets old.
Caitlin C.
Pass Christian, MS
This is perfect for work when I need to quickly wash my hands and because it's I scented it doesn't bother my patients or coworkers.
Sandra C.
Schaumburg, IL
The pump broke within a few times of use.

The actual product works ok. It states it's Unscented but it still has a weird smell to it.
Raiza M.
lo llevo en el carro a todas partes ya que tengo hijos pequenos y procuro protegerlos y asi evitar los jermenes de todo lo que tocan
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.