BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Jasmine s.
Tulare, CA
I like it because it's not scented. Sometimes I don't want to taste perfume when I use it and start eating something right away
Morgan P.
I use this everyday at work and it helps to prevent germs from spreading. I like the unscented and scented dial hand sanitizer.
Brittany C.
Victor, NY
Great hand sanitizer! Cleans up well and doesn't sting or over dry your hands. I would definitely recommend this hand sanitizer
Aneesa T.
Battle Creek, MI
Dial has amazing products
this is unscented hand sanitizer whick is amazing i would recoment this
never bad to clean your hands
Vicki E.
Mechanicsvlle, MD
We use this hand sanitizer at the office to have available in the bathrooms and in the meeting rooms for protection from germs.
Erin K.
Mason City, IA
As a nurse, this leaves me feeling confident and clean in the clinical setting! Doesn't dry out hands, even after repeated use!
Rene G.
Houston , TX
Okay but this product here is amazing its in every room of my home and my car lol i love this stuff and the no scent is a plus
Erica W.
Fairview Hts, IL
This is perfect for getting clean hands when out and about! I especially love that this has no scent so it's not overpowering.
Morgan K.
Kennedale, TX
Convienence in my home is key with two young children. This is my go-to product after a diaper change or wiping a snotty nose.
Heather G.
Martville, New York
This is a hand sanitizer that offers everything you need and nothing that you don't. No extra heavy scents that linger behind.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.