BY DIAL

Buy on Jet.com
Erica V.
Plainfield, IL
This is the best hand sanitizer you will ever use. It's really inexpensive, gentle on your hands and most importantly, IT DOESN'T SMELL.
Diana M.
West Hartford, CT
Dials hand sanitizer is a little weird because sometimes it makes your hands feel stick. However it is good because it cleans very well.
Judny M.
Fairfield, CT
Love it! I dislike scented hand sanitizer, so the unscented one is perfect. Very affordable, easy to use and a great product. I recommend
Katherine G.
Austin , TX
This stuff works great. Doesn't have or leave a nasty smell on your skin, doesn't sting but still gets your hands sanitized in a snao.
Denise D.
El Paso, TX
I love this dial unscentend because I always tend to sanitize my hands since I am an esthetician and I love to always have clean hands
Ryan D.
Spokane, WA, WA
Great on skin. Smells kinda good even. Kills all germs . I would recommend this to anyone who hates germs like a lot of people I know.
Angela F.
Have used this several times! I have several different ones in my bathrooms all around my house! Also the price is super reasonable!
Caitlin C.
Pass Christian, MS
This is perfect for work when I need to quickly wash my hands and because it's I scented it doesn't bother my patients or coworkers.
Amanda S.
Williamstown, WV
I love that my hands are clean, yet there is no smell. I do not like for a cleanser to leave scent behind unless it is in the shower.
Denise W.
Sacramento
I love it. It gets the job done without an added scent I have tried various brands and I always return to Dial. It is Trued and True
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.