BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Caitlin C.
Caitlin C.
Pass Christian, MS
This is perfect for work when I need to quickly wash my hands and because it's I scented it doesn't bother my patients or coworkers.
Angela F.
Angela F.
Have used this several times! I have several different ones in my bathrooms all around my house! Also the price is super reasonable!
Erica G.
Erica G.
Humble, TX
I liked how it made my hands feel clean and there was no strong scent! It was nice to clean sticky hands and even to wipe up things.
LeeAnna C.
LeeAnna C.
Azle, TX
No one complains about the smell. I love hand sanitizer but when co workers complain about the perfume in the sanitizer it gets old.
Denise W.
Denise W.
Sacramento
I love it. It gets the job done without an added scent I have tried various brands and I always return to Dial. It is Trued and True
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Greenfield, OH
I love this product cause I can take it with me when we are out and about and cants get to soup and water. Will continue to use it.
Laura R.
Laura R.
I bought it because I needed soap I dislike the unscented part I feel like I needed something else after using. I didn't feel clean
Kristen M.
Kristen M.
Little Elm, TX
This hand sanitizer is very sticky and it does have a scent and is not scentless. I do not recommend it at all. I hope this helped!
Myra O.
Myra O.
Gibsonville, NC
The Dial Sanitizer works great. Leaves a very clean feel on my hands and dries quickly. I keep this in my purse and use it often.
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Fredericksburg
This is a staple in our house. Doesn't cause dryness or have bad odor. I always send a bottle of this to school with my children.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.