BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
rylan j.
Kailua Kona, HI
The most basic but best hand sanitizer there is! it's not scented so it just casually and discreetly sanitizes all the nasty germs off your hands
Ella C.
Works good kills the germs. Smells ok. I love the feeling of gel on my hands especially this kind it makes me feel healthy that I'm killing germa
Claudia p.
Leaves hands smelling good and feeling fresh.
But I think this product should put a bit more smell to it and make it feel like it really had aloe
Elizabeth A.
It is drying a bit but it does smell good and it last forever I'd highly recommend this to my friends this is as good as germx but more economic
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN
This is normal hand sanitizer. It's just around my office and I use it the most while I'm at work because it's there, I don't have this at home.
John M.
Summerville, SC
Cleans and sanitizes without leaving your hands feeling dry, like the heavy alcohol ones do. We use it daily in multiple places around the house.
Michaela M.
Springville, UT
Seems to work great. Last winter it helped a ton when everyone was getting sick! It also helped for easy cleaning with a new baby in the house.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Does a great job at cleaning my hands after and while working each day. Excellent fresh feeling, unscented and pump stays nice for a long time.
Luz R.
Jersey City, NJ
These are one of the products that I always have on hand. Me and my kids use it all the time. Its very affordable to buy and very easy to use.
Gabby C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Product seems to work well to rid your hands of germs but dries out hands very often. I would prefer to just wash hands normally and more often
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.