BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Julia E.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very effective hand saniztizer. It is in scented which is very nice so that you don't have to deal with the harsh smell of hand sanitizer.
Chrissy M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this. Keeps my hands hydrated. I have them all over. I keep one in my daughters backpack. I also keep one in my diaper bag. It's a must have.
Abhaya V.
It removes all germs effectively, and as a person who's not to keen on scents in hand sanitizers, it's neutral smell was wonderful. 5 stars for sure.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This hand sanitizer leaves my hands feeling nice and clean! I love to keep it with me always! Always have it in the car! does not dry out your hands
Elka G.
Highland, CA
I never really buy hand soap. But as of recently it's been coming in handy. Not the mention it doesn't really have a scent. My nose can be sensitive.
amaya L.
Cobb, CA
cheap, great product, it does not dry out my hands as much as other hand sanitizers, and my hands felt really clean afterwards, which is always good.
Brenee W.
Fruitland, MD
Was great to have around during the "new baby visitor phase". All those new people coming by right at the beginning of flu season. Big Life saver.
Erika T.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like the smell is not too strong and my hands don't get dry. That's what I look on products I use on my skin. The product has a reasonable price.
Jazmin G.
Pleasantville, NJ
I like to use this hand sanitizer for when i need a quick clean of my hands. I usually purchase this at my local grocery store. I use it everyday!
rylan j.
Kailua Kona, HI
The most basic but best hand sanitizer there is! it's not scented so it just casually and discreetly sanitizes all the nasty germs off your hands
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.