BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This hand sanitizer leaves my hands feeling nice and clean! I love to keep it with me always! Always have it in the car! does not dry out your hands
Amaya L.
Cobb, CA
cheap, great product, it does not dry out my hands as much as other hand sanitizers, and my hands felt really clean afterwards, which is always good.
Julia E.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very effective hand saniztizer. It is in scented which is very nice so that you don't have to deal with the harsh smell of hand sanitizer.
Chrissy M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this. Keeps my hands hydrated. I have them all over. I keep one in my daughters backpack. I also keep one in my diaper bag. It's a must have.
Abhaya V.
It removes all germs effectively, and as a person who's not to keen on scents in hand sanitizers, it's neutral smell was wonderful. 5 stars for sure.
Elka G.
Highland, CA
I never really buy hand soap. But as of recently it's been coming in handy. Not the mention it doesn't really have a scent. My nose can be sensitive.
Brenee W.
Fruitland, MD
Was great to have around during the "new baby visitor phase". All those new people coming by right at the beginning of flu season. Big Life saver.
Erika T.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like the smell is not too strong and my hands don't get dry. That's what I look on products I use on my skin. The product has a reasonable price.
Jazmin G.
Pleasantville, NJ
I like to use this hand sanitizer for when i need a quick clean of my hands. I usually purchase this at my local grocery store. I use it everyday!
Claudia p.
Leaves hands smelling good and feeling fresh.
But I think this product should put a bit more smell to it and make it feel like it really had aloe
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.