BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Sophia L.
Carson City, NV
I keep a travel sized bottle of this in my purse. I have 3 kids and we are always on the go. There's always something gross to give us a reason to use it.
Suzie D.
A great sanitizer to have on hand! It doesn't have a stinging feeling or dry your hands out, which is great if you are using it a lot at work like I am.
Devon R.
Mount Morris, MI
Decent product. It claimed scentless but there was still a scent. Not terrible, but it was there. I used it regularly until it was gone. Would buy again
Shana L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Unscented which is nice. Leaves your hands soft and smooth. Makes your hands feel clean without any leftover scents. Good for people with sensitive skin.
C.B. T.
Burbank, IL
Nice, simple, easy to use, and great for when you're on the run and don't have time to wash your hands post-bathroom break. Doesn't dry out your hands.
Nicola D.
Hopwood, PA
It is a must in my house to keep germs down as much as I can especially during chemo and having an upset stomach all the time the unscented works best
Mejanique C.
Because it has mo sent my husband believe it's not working but it's the best one for me and the only brand I use that doesn't give me a starch feeling
Jordan T.
San Diego, CA
The packaging is decent but it is a good sanitizer. Immediately after using it I feel much cleaner and it isn't oily at all. Comes in different scents.
Amanda F.
I love this! It is so simple and clean. I use hand sanitizer soooo much. It's so great to find one that is not scented and doesn't bother my coworkers.
Kayla W.
This works well to sanitize and does not mess with my sensitive skin. It does have some added moisturizers so it is not as drying as some other brands.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.