BY DIAL #62 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Jet.com
Jazmin G.
Jazmin G.
Pleasantville, NJ
I like to use this hand sanitizer for when i need a quick clean of my hands. I usually purchase this at my local grocery store. I use it everyday!
Ella C.
Ella C.
Works good kills the germs. Smells ok. I love the feeling of gel on my hands especially this kind it makes me feel healthy that I'm killing germa
Claudia p.
Claudia p.
Leaves hands smelling good and feeling fresh.
But I think this product should put a bit more smell to it and make it feel like it really had aloe
John M.
John M.
Summerville, SC
Cleans and sanitizes without leaving your hands feeling dry, like the heavy alcohol ones do. We use it daily in multiple places around the house.
rylan j.
rylan j.
Kailua Kona, HI
The most basic but best hand sanitizer there is! it's not scented so it just casually and discreetly sanitizes all the nasty germs off your hands
Cha cha L.
Cha cha L.
Gets the job done, doesn't over dry hands. I have one in my desk at work and one at home. I also use this to refill my small portable sanitizer.
Aubrey D.
Aubrey D.
Chattanooga, TN
This is normal hand sanitizer. It's just around my office and I use it the most while I'm at work because it's there, I don't have this at home.
Emma J.
Emma J.
Perrysburg, OH
Does a great job at cleaning my hands after and while working each day. Excellent fresh feeling, unscented and pump stays nice for a long time.
Gabby C.
Gabby C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Product seems to work well to rid your hands of germs but dries out hands very often. I would prefer to just wash hands normally and more often
Michaela M.
Michaela M.
Springville, UT
Seems to work great. Last winter it helped a ton when everyone was getting sick! It also helped for easy cleaning with a new baby in the house.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.