BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Ellie R.
To me it has a strong alcohol smell and I hate it, because of the fact it's supposed to be sent free, & all I get is a big wiff of alcohol, & it burns my nose.
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product when I'm on the go and can't always find a sink. Days at the beach or at music festivals become easy when I carry my hand sanitizer with me.
FORRESA K.
WORKS BEAUTIFULLY WITHOUT THE OBVIOUS "I JUST USED HAND SANITIZER" SMELL. IT DOESN'T LEAVE THE STICKY FEELING THAT MOST SANITIZERS LEAVE AND I USE IT DAILY.
makenzie h.
Hayes, VA
it's nice but honestly I got it for the cheap price. my hands are very dry & this didn't help but it also didn't make it worse or crack or anything like that
Gabby G.
A great simple, unscented hand sanitizer. Great for keeping around the house. I purchase it at walmart or target, It works nice and doesn't dry out my hands.
Nelissa S.
This is a really good sanitizer to use anytime you are in a hurry and don't have any other way to clean your hands. Plus it's unscented which i really like
Pretty K.
Jackson, MS
I feel like Dail hand sanitizer get rid of all germs . And also is great for when you have a cold or etc..... To use so you want pass it around too others
Sophia L.
Carson city, NV
I keep a travel sized bottle of this in my purse. I have 3 kids and we are always on the go. There's always something gross to give us a reason to use it.
Alondra M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I buy this every time I get a piercing! And I've never gotten a infection witch to me is great since I am a diabetic and prone to infections. Great product
Ashley  C.
lumberton, TX
The product is nice, but I love a scent. Unscented still leaves you hands feeling clean like Dial always does, but I just like a smell to know I am clean.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.