BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Mejanique C.
Mejanique C.
Because it has mo sent my husband believe it's not working but it's the best one for me and the only brand I use that doesn't give me a starch feeling
Nicola D.
Nicola D.
Hopwood, PA
It is a must in my house to keep germs down as much as I can especially during chemo and having an upset stomach all the time the unscented works best
amaya L.
amaya L.
Cobb, CA
cheap, great product, it does not dry out my hands as much as other hand sanitizers, and my hands felt really clean afterwards, which is always good.
Abhaya V.
Abhaya V.
It removes all germs effectively, and as a person who's not to keen on scents in hand sanitizers, it's neutral smell was wonderful. 5 stars for sure.
Elka G.
Elka G.
Highland, CA
I never really buy hand soap. But as of recently it's been coming in handy. Not the mention it doesn't really have a scent. My nose can be sensitive.
Julia E.
Julia E.
Cincinnati, OH
This is a very effective hand saniztizer. It is in scented which is very nice so that you don't have to deal with the harsh smell of hand sanitizer.
Genevieve O.
Genevieve O.
Utica, MI
This hand sanitizer leaves my hands feeling nice and clean! I love to keep it with me always! Always have it in the car! does not dry out your hands
Chrissy M.
Chrissy M.
Moreno Valley, CA
I love this. Keeps my hands hydrated. I have them all over. I keep one in my daughters backpack. I also keep one in my diaper bag. It's a must have.
Erika T.
Erika T.
Virginia Beach, VA
I like the smell is not too strong and my hands don't get dry. That's what I look on products I use on my skin. The product has a reasonable price.
Brenee W.
Brenee W.
Fruitland, MD
Was great to have around during the "new baby visitor phase". All those new people coming by right at the beginning of flu season. Big Life saver.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.