BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Ellie R.
To me it has a strong alcohol smell and I hate it, because of the fact it's supposed to be sent free, & all I get is a big wiff of alcohol, & it burns my nose.
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product when I'm on the go and can't always find a sink. Days at the beach or at music festivals become easy when I carry my hand sanitizer with me.
Gabby G.
A great simple, unscented hand sanitizer. Great for keeping around the house. I purchase it at walmart or target, It works nice and doesn't dry out my hands.
FORRESA K.
WORKS BEAUTIFULLY WITHOUT THE OBVIOUS "I JUST USED HAND SANITIZER" SMELL. IT DOESN'T LEAVE THE STICKY FEELING THAT MOST SANITIZERS LEAVE AND I USE IT DAILY.
makenzie h.
Hayes, VA
it's nice but honestly I got it for the cheap price. my hands are very dry & this didn't help but it also didn't make it worse or crack or anything like that
Pretty K.
Jackson , MS
I feel like Dail hand sanitizer get rid of all germs . And also is great for when you have a cold or etc..... To use so you want pass it around too others
Jenna H.
I love the unscented version because I use this hand sanitizer all day at work and the strong smells of other brands become nauseating after repeated use.
Nelissa S.
This is a really good sanitizer to use anytime you are in a hurry and don't have any other way to clean your hands. Plus it's unscented which i really like
Sophia L.
Carson City, NV
I keep a travel sized bottle of this in my purse. I have 3 kids and we are always on the go. There's always something gross to give us a reason to use it.
Alondra M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I buy this every time I get a piercing! And I've never gotten a infection witch to me is great since I am a diabetic and prone to infections. Great product
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.