BY DIAL

Sophia L.
Sophia L.
Carson City, NV
I keep a travel sized bottle of this in my purse. I have 3 kids and we are always on the go. There's always something gross to give us a reason to use it.
Ashley  C.
Ashley C.
Lumberton , TX
The product is nice, but I love a scent. Unscented still leaves you hands feeling clean like Dial always does, but I just like a smell to know I am clean.
Pretty K.
Pretty K.
Jackson, MS
I feel like Dail hand sanitizer get rid of all germs . And also is great for when you have a cold or etc..... To use so you want pass it around too others
Jenna H.
Jenna H.
I love the unscented version because I use this hand sanitizer all day at work and the strong smells of other brands become nauseating after repeated use.
Shana L.
Shana L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Unscented which is nice. Leaves your hands soft and smooth. Makes your hands feel clean without any leftover scents. Good for people with sensitive skin.
Suzie D.
Suzie D.
A great sanitizer to have on hand! It doesn't have a stinging feeling or dry your hands out, which is great if you are using it a lot at work like I am.
Devon R.
Devon R.
Mount Morris, MI
Decent product. It claimed scentless but there was still a scent. Not terrible, but it was there. I used it regularly until it was gone. Would buy again
Jordan T.
Jordan T.
San Diego, CA
The packaging is decent but it is a good sanitizer. Immediately after using it I feel much cleaner and it isn't oily at all. Comes in different scents.
C.B. T.
C.B. T.
Burbank, IL
Nice, simple, easy to use, and great for when you're on the run and don't have time to wash your hands post-bathroom break. Doesn't dry out your hands.
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
This works well to sanitize and does not mess with my sensitive skin. It does have some added moisturizers so it is not as drying as some other brands.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.