BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Hand santizers can be extra nasty if fragrances bother you, because they're extra volatile. I was very happy to find a fragrance-free one, since this can be difficult to find in stores. Nice big bottle, so it will last a long time.
This product not only allows your hands to be clean 99.9% of germs but it doesn't have that strong alcohol smell too it. It's definitely affordable, and effective! 😀
Mallory J.
New Castle, PA
I really enjoy using Dial products. I have oily skin, however these products never leave my skin feeling too oily. The smells are great too that they have to offer!
Emilie M.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I am a preschool teacher, I use this all the time. I like it because it dries quickly and doesn't leave my hands sticky. It also doesn't get "stuck" under my rings.
Wanda B.
Good soap! Feels like its actually cleaning my hands and getting the job done! And unscented makes me feel like there is not too many chemicals going into my skin
Pao S.
Always need hand sanitizer for little hands as they are always touching all kinds of stuff! Like the fact it's not smelly or has perfumes as my kids have eczema.
Nikki E.
Pflugerville, TX
This Hand Sanitizer is so well made.The smell isn't bad but its ok.I love how the smell isn't to much but it smells ok.This kills a lot of germs also.I would give this 4 stars due to the amount. Everything is well and alright.
Zehava A.
Tarzana
This is a really good disinfecting hand sanitizer and it is really good to have around her or in your purse or just in your car I'm really far every time of the day to disinfect your hands from touching doors or anything yet have possibly is infectedby something else and And specially
Jessica H.
i have a real bad tolerance to most hand soaps, dish soaps, lotions, and especially bath products. this soap was amazing and didn't cause any reaction what so ever to my skin. i will defiantly be recommitting it to my friends and relatives for this
Moni A.
Haymarket, VA
I have one in my car and one in my purse. I use it all the time, its very good because it does not have a strong scent and does not leave my hand feeling funny.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.