BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Siknah C.
Very useful if you cannot get to a sink to properly wash your hands. Helps kill germs so you are less prone to catching someone elses cold. Always nice to have on hand
Kelsie G.
Austin, TX
Thus is a simple hand sanitizer that does the job. I keep one in my car just in case things get messy and I need a quick way to clean my hands. The unscented version is great for those who are sensitive to fragrances
So I got this and it was kind of great kind of not because it didn't have a scent but is was amazing because it was so gentle and soft to the hands. It was so affordable!! Yes I would recommend to others!!
Crystal O.
Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap, 6 bars meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Natalie D.
Growing up this was the to go brand for soap and it is clear to see why. It is universal no matter your gender,shape, age or size. It always made me feel clean after use and I always could rely on it to do the job correctly. Particularly with the unscented products, It felt almost hypoallegenic for me. I will forever recommend this product to everyone and anyone
Ashtyn W.
I work in the medical field and am always washing my hands and using hand sanitizer. My work provides us with Dial unscented hand sanitizer so we can maintain clean hands Inbetween washing them. After using this product my hands are left with a strong alcohol smell and a residue. I typically wash my hands shortly after using it due to the residue feeling that is left behind.
Jacel C.
Mansfield
I got the dial unscented hand sanitizer to keep in my diaper bag, It of course does a great job of sanitizing. I got unscented thinking the scented would bother baby. I wish I had bought scented and with moisturizers, it did dry out my hands a good bit. It is a great price, but you definitely need to have lotion on hand with this product.
Valeria A.
Tucson, AZ
The one thing I was really looking for when I was finding a new hand sanitizer was of it left a sticky residue after I applied it. The Daily unscented hand sanitizer did not do that! After 30 seconds after I applied it i didn't feel anything, it was like I never put sanitizer on! I recommend this product to anyone that is just like me!
Janet B.
Tigard, OR
This is probably my favorite hand sanitizer when I sit down and think about it. It's actually pretty moisturizing as far as a hand sanitizer goes. It's not the hand sanitizer that most places and people use so it's not the one I usually grab, but when I use it I'm always reminded of how good it is. I think I'll start buying this again.
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
Dial is one of my favorite product. Whether i've just come back from being out with my friends or I've just gotten back from being outside, i always come in and either wash my hands, or use hand sanitizer. This brand makes your hands feel truly washed, and also gives your hands a beautiful smell you wont want to go away.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.