BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Shannon E.
Shannon E.
Rustburg, VA
I like keeping this on hand, simply because it is unscented and will not take away from any body spray that I might have on. It's also great for the guys in my life as well because they won't "smell like a girl" when they use it. We usually have one all the time in the car as well as both bathrooms and in the kitchen.
zora j.
zora j.
Novi, MI
I was really disappointed when I smelled this it is not unscented and it actually stinks. It is easy to use and pump out. I was expecting so much more than what it gave me. It does not compare very well because i don't want my hands to smell like chemicals so instead i use bath and body works which is so much better.
Cissy W.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
I know what I buying and it's a cleaning hand soap. My bathroom and kitchen both have the brand on the counter always. Each scent is delicious and even the unscented ones still smell clean. Love dial and I've never regretted buying one of their cost effective soaps. Doesn't over dry my cuticles which I really love!
Bonnie B.
Bonnie B.
Philadelphia, PA
This soap becomes sudsy very quickly so you know that your hands are becoming clean. It also has a very mild scent, although it says unscented. It just smells like soap. The price is good for the quality of the product. It does dry out my hands if I use it too awesome, so I recommend pairing it with a moisturizer.
Valerie L.
Valerie L.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
I tried Dial's unscented hand sanitizer and was unsatified with it. While it did not have a scent, it made my hands feel very dry and rough. I bought the product at walmart for my family to use and they too had the same issue. We had to put lotion on our hands constantly after using it they were dried out so much.
Jade H.
Jade H.
This hand sanitizer is pretty good. Although it says unscented I could still smell the dreadful "hand sanitizer" smell (we all know that smell). I bought this to keep in at school and it works very well for that, I use it daily. Works like normal hand sanitizer would and bonus that it doesn't dry out my hands.
Ninoska G.
Ninoska G.
Providence, RI
I have purchase this soap after getting my new tattoo because i needed something that would be save to use. the product was affordable to buy and it did a great job on maintaining the tattoo sanitize . I would buy the product again with no hesitation. It was save to use and it did not cause any irritation.
Latisha C.
Latisha C.
Pikeville, KY
I really like how the alcohol scent was not over powering. In most hand sanitizer st hat I have used, the alcohol smell would choke you to death. It leaves your hands feeling clean. It is not a oily sanitizer. It massages into the skin very well, without leaving a oily or sticky feeling afterwards.
Milena O.
Milena O.
Kissimmee, FL
This hand sanitizer is my favorite. I don't like scented hand sinitizer because sometimes it smells bad when used. I bought it at Walmart and absolutely loved it. I usually leave it in the car and I use it every time before I start driving. I am very happy with this product and I recommend it.
Lindsay B.
Lindsay B.
Dobson, NC
Working in healthcare it is hard for me to use anything scented due to the fact that a lot of patients can have reactions to certain smells. With the unscented dial hand sanitizer I don't have to worry about any strong smells and it keeps me germ free while leaving sticky residue on my hands.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.