BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Kelsie G.
Austin, TX
Thus is a simple hand sanitizer that does the job. I keep one in my car just in case things get messy and I need a quick way to clean my hands. The unscented version is great for those who are sensitive to fragrances
Crystal O.
Dial® Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Soap meet my expectations!!!!
Love the smell !!! Lathers up great!! Leaving you fresh and clean!! Family used it and liked it!!!
Natalie D.
Growing up this was the to go brand for soap and it is clear to see why. It is universal no matter your gender,shape, age or size. It always made me feel clean after use and I always could rely on it to do the job correctly. Particularly with the unscented products, It felt almost hypoallegenic for me. I will forever recommend this product to everyone and anyone
Ashtyn W.
I work in the medical field and am always washing my hands and using hand sanitizer. My work provides us with Dial unscented hand sanitizer so we can maintain clean hands Inbetween washing them. After using this product my hands are left with a strong alcohol smell and a residue. I typically wash my hands shortly after using it due to the residue feeling that is left behind.
Jacel C.
Mansfield
I got the dial unscented hand sanitizer to keep in my diaper bag, It of course does a great job of sanitizing. I got unscented thinking the scented would bother baby. I wish I had bought scented and with moisturizers, it did dry out my hands a good bit. It is a great price, but you definitely need to have lotion on hand with this product.
Janet B.
Huntsville, AL
This is probably my favorite hand sanitizer when I sit down and think about it. It's actually pretty moisturizing as far as a hand sanitizer goes. It's not the hand sanitizer that most places and people use so it's not the one I usually grab, but when I use it I'm always reminded of how good it is. I think I'll start buying this again.
Valeria A.
Tucson, AZ
The one thing I was really looking for when I was finding a new hand sanitizer was of it left a sticky residue after I applied it. The Daily unscented hand sanitizer did not do that! After 30 seconds after I applied it i didn't feel anything, it was like I never put sanitizer on! I recommend this product to anyone that is just like me!
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
Dial is one of my favorite product. Whether i've just come back from being out with my friends or I've just gotten back from being outside, i always come in and either wash my hands, or use hand sanitizer. This brand makes your hands feel truly washed, and also gives your hands a beautiful smell you wont want to go away.
Shannon E.
Rustburg, VA
I like keeping this on hand, simply because it is unscented and will not take away from any body spray that I might have on. It's also great for the guys in my life as well because they won't "smell like a girl" when they use it. We usually have one all the time in the car as well as both bathrooms and in the kitchen.
Cissy W.
Los Angeles, California
I know what I buying and it's a cleaning hand soap. My bathroom and kitchen both have the brand on the counter always. Each scent is delicious and even the unscented ones still smell clean. Love dial and I've never regretted buying one of their cost effective soaps. Doesn't over dry my cuticles which I really love!
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.