BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Lisa M.
No strong smells which is great when you're sensitive to strong fragrance. I keep those bottles around the house and that work to share with everyone!100% satisfied with this product
The sanitizer eaves the hands feeling soft and clean. It's pretty affordable and the product serves it purpose. The product met my expectation and I would recommend it to someone.
Anikka F.
Clover, SC
I carry this product in my car. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent. I have allergies really bad and some scents irritate my nose and eyes but this product works well with me.
Samantha R.
Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer is a simple product that is easy to pack when you have to go somewhere and cleans hands quick and easy. It has no scent and is gentle on hands.
Kelly L.
COVINGTON, Tn
I'm a sucker for hand sanitizer. With two kids in school I always have bottles somewhere so when everyone gets home we use it. It doesn't dry my hands out like most soaps do.
Monica B.
I go to school for cosmetoly so I keep this at my station and apply it every time I have a new guest. I like the unscented because you never know what kind of allergies people have .
Emily H.
To sanitize your hands without some crazy smell go for something like dials unscented hand sanitizer. It's affordable but hurts if you have a cut on your hand so be careful
Jenaida S.
Reisterstown, MD
This product lasted me a while when I first bought it, it goes on smooth after rubbing it in, it leaves my hands soft. & it doesn't have that chemically smell to it either
Serena C.
Demopolis, AL
Use thIs on a daily! Very nice smelling hand sanitizer. You should totally buy it. Not only do I love it but so does friends and family when they come over my house.
Chantae R.
Henderson, NV
Does a great job of not having an overpowering scent. I'm a teacher, so I use sanitizer frequently and it helps to not feel like a walking stink bomb after using it.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.