BY DIAL #62 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Jet.com
Lindsay L.
Lindsay L.
O Fallon, MO
I love using this when I am in a rush and needing to get out the sort. It doesn't interrupt my perfume and really does the job with stopping the spread of bacteria!
Pao S.
Pao S.
Always need hand sanitizer for little hands as they are always touching all kinds of stuff! Like the fact it's not smelly or has perfumes as my kids have eczema.
Moni A.
Moni A.
Haymarket, VA
I have one in my car and one in my purse. I use it all the time, its very good because it does not have a strong scent and does not leave my hand feeling funny.
Kenyada W.
Kenyada W.
Jacksonville, FL
I use this product when I'm on the go and can't always find a sink. Days at the beach or at music festivals become easy when I carry my hand sanitizer with me.
Ellie R.
Ellie R.
To me it has a strong alcohol smell and I hate it, because of the fact it's supposed to be sent free, & all I get is a big wiff of alcohol, & it burns my nose.
Gabby G.
Gabby G.
A great simple, unscented hand sanitizer. Great for keeping around the house. I purchase it at walmart or target, It works nice and doesn't dry out my hands.
makenzie h.
makenzie h.
Hayes, VA
it's nice but honestly I got it for the cheap price. my hands are very dry & this didn't help but it also didn't make it worse or crack or anything like that
FORRESA K.
FORRESA K.
WORKS BEAUTIFULLY WITHOUT THE OBVIOUS "I JUST USED HAND SANITIZER" SMELL. IT DOESN'T LEAVE THE STICKY FEELING THAT MOST SANITIZERS LEAVE AND I USE IT DAILY.
Nely H.
Nely H.
This is a really good sanitizer to use anytime you are in a hurry and don't have any other way to clean your hands. Plus it's unscented which i really like
Alondra M.
Alondra M.
Rio Hondo, TX
I buy this every time I get a piercing! And I've never gotten a infection witch to me is great since I am a diabetic and prone to infections. Great product
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.