BY DIAL

Jenaida S.
Jenaida S.
Reisterstown, MD
This product lasted me a while when I first bought it, it goes on smooth after rubbing it in, it leaves my hands soft. & it doesn't have that chemically smell to it either
Maayam A.
Maayam A.
myrtle beach, SC
Its an amazing product. Didn't leave any sticky residue behind and worked well on cleaning my hands. It is also great to remove those unintentional pen marks on your skin.
Marisol T.
Marisol T.
I work with cash all day long so I'm constantly using hand sanitizer and this is my go to. It has no scent and that's perfect for me because my nose is a bit sensitive.
Karla A.
Karla A.
Roselle , IL
Nothing better than being able to keep this in my purse and use it everyday so many times a day.

I have repurchased this so many times because it's great for my hands!
Serena C.
Serena C.
Demopolis, AL
Use thIs on a daily! Very nice smelling hand sanitizer. You should totally buy it. Not only do I love it but so does friends and family when they come over my house.
Chantae R.
Chantae R.
Henderson, NV
Does a great job of not having an overpowering scent. I'm a teacher, so I use sanitizer frequently and it helps to not feel like a walking stink bomb after using it.
This product not only allows your hands to be clean 99.9% of germs but it doesn't have that strong alcohol smell too it. It's definitely affordable, and effective! 😀
Tiffany Ann S.
Tiffany Ann S.
Tooele, UT
Being a mom of a little boy, hand santizer is a MUST! This brand doesn't make his hands feel like they're burning and makes me feel a little healthier and germ free.
Emilie M.
Emilie M.
Mount Pleasant, SC
I am a preschool teacher, I use this all the time. I like it because it dries quickly and doesn't leave my hands sticky. It also doesn't get "stuck" under my rings.
Mallory J.
Mallory J.
New Castle, PA
I really enjoy using Dial products. I have oily skin, however these products never leave my skin feeling too oily. The smells are great too that they have to offer!
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.