BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Ajenae M.
East Greenbush, NY
I came across this product because I got a new piercing and was told to use the unscented hand soap to clean ever since then I e been using it and love the new scents that they come out with
Nae T.
Raceland, LA
The fresh scent , gives you a clean feeling! you would love this product I recommend it. I brought it from Walmart, my local store. I use it after the bathroom, which is pretty easy to use.
Yesenia D.
Wahiawa, HI
I keep this sanitizer all over my house! And mostly in my nursery room. I love that it doesn't have any scent so it's perfect ! It makes my hands super smooth and they feel extremely clean.
Bev K.
Long Branch, NJ
This I keep in my car for when I am out and to protect my hands after I have been touching shopping carts or the ATM. It is effective in keeping the germs away and it is is very affordable.
Lyn N.
I love the ease of using hand sanitizer. I also sometimes don't like fragrances, so I purchAsed this. It doesn't have a scent and dried quick. I love the convenience of this hand sanitizer.
Lisset M.
San Jose, CA
I use this everyday as I work with children, it is very easy to get sick and spread germs. This like all hand sanitizers have met my expectations, can be picked up at your local target!!
Lauren D.
Great product, dial delivers as this product doesn't have any of the horrible alcohol scent so many other brands have. Great product for in between patients or when on I'' on the run.
Makayla K.
Jefferson, WI
The product is gentle on the hands and it smells fresh. It meet my expectations of what hand soap should do for me. It was very easy to use. The hand pump made it nice and convenient.
Jennifer C.
I will not be purchasing this again. I prefer soaps with scents. I purchased this one thinking I woul be okay and will never do that again. Supposed to be I scented but smelled cheap.
Lisa M.
No strong smells which is great when you're sensitive to strong fragrance. I keep those bottles around the house and that work to share with everyone!100% satisfied with this product
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.