BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Bev K.
Long Branch, NJ
This I keep in my car for when I am out and to protect my hands after I have been touching shopping carts or the ATM. It is effective in keeping the germs away and it is is very affordable.
Lyn N.
I love the ease of using hand sanitizer. I also sometimes don't like fragrances, so I purchAsed this. It doesn't have a scent and dried quick. I love the convenience of this hand sanitizer.
Yesenia D.
Wahiawa, HI
I keep this sanitizer all over my house! And mostly in my nursery room. I love that it doesn't have any scent so it's perfect ! It makes my hands super smooth and they feel extremely clean.
Lisset M.
San Jose, CA
I use this everyday as I work with children, it is very easy to get sick and spread germs. This like all hand sanitizers have met my expectations, can be picked up at your local target!!
Lauren D.
Great product, dial delivers as this product doesn't have any of the horrible alcohol scent so many other brands have. Great product for in between patients or when on I'' on the run.
Jennifer C.
I will not be purchasing this again. I prefer soaps with scents. I purchased this one thinking I woul be okay and will never do that again. Supposed to be I scented but smelled cheap.
Makayla K.
Jefferson, WI
The product is gentle on the hands and it smells fresh. It meet my expectations of what hand soap should do for me. It was very easy to use. The hand pump made it nice and convenient.
Nikki W.
I like using hand sanitizer, it makes life so much easier. I would say it's effective? But that's just an opinion since I'm not a scientist to check. I would continue to use this product.
Gissel J.
San Luis, AZ
Like any other hand sanitizer it does its job, but the great difference is no harsh alcohol odor! So your hands won't smell and give you headaches, you'll just be 100% bacteria free.
Lisa M.
No strong smells which is great when you're sensitive to strong fragrance. I keep those bottles around the house and that work to share with everyone!100% satisfied with this product
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.