BY DIAL

Spirit W.
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
This is a great hand sanitizer at a awesome value price. I usually pick mine up at walmart and use frequently throughout the day interacting with my 5 and 1 year old messy boys!
Anikka F.
Anikka F.
Clover, SC
I carry this product in my car. It doesn't have an overwhelming scent. I have allergies really bad and some scents irritate my nose and eyes but this product works well with me.
Parita K.
Parita K.
The DIal unscented hand sanitizer is my favorite because it keeps my hands clean without the overwhelming scent of other products. It's easy to use and great for on the people.
Julianna C.
Julianna C.
Edwardsville, IL
We keep this sanitizer next to our hand soap in the bathroom. It's a nice size and I love that it comes with a pump! It's easy to use, and doesn't have a strong alcohol smell!
Kelly L.
Kelly L.
COVINGTON, Tn
I'm a sucker for hand sanitizer. With two kids in school I always have bottles somewhere so when everyone gets home we use it. It doesn't dry my hands out like most soaps do.
John H.
John H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a product I believe I can trust. I like the way it feels, no smell so nothing perfumy about it. My hands feel clean and I know it is doing what it's supposed to do. I
Gabriela J.
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles, CA
This has to be my go to while working in the beauty Industry. It's a must to have this in my kit, always want to have well sanitized hands while working with a clients face!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer is a simple product that is easy to pack when you have to go somewhere and cleans hands quick and easy. It has no scent and is gentle on hands.
Emily H.
Emily H.
To sanitize your hands without some crazy smell go for something like dials unscented hand sanitizer. It's affordable but hurts if you have a cut on your hand so be careful
Brittnee T.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
One of the most trustworthy hand sanitizers out there. Extremely good product and it's easy to use and replace. I wold recommend this to families, teachers, and hospitals.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.