BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Jessica P.
We used a ton of hand sanitizer when my baby was born and we found that we trusted Dial because of its wonderful reputation. When I think of Dial, I think clean amd germ free. It is not too expensive either.
Kelsey H.
I love this product! We keep the unscented at our house because a family member is allergic to certain types that have scents. This product leaves your hands feeling clean, but without the funky smell!
Sophie G.
Lynnwood, WA
Now I'm only rating this a 3 star because they say it's unserved but is it really? Not really. I love dial soap and everything. It does it job I just think a if it says unsented then make it unsented
Kristin W.
Watertown, NY
I use this product in my classroom all the time! It's great because some of my students get irritated by certain scents, but not with this! They are able to stay focused and on task after using this.
Barsha T.
It does ur everyday work. You are using sanitizer a lot. So being cost effective and since it does the same thing as the other product. So, i stick with dial and it has not upset me till today.
Lauren E.
Norfolk, VA
Dial hand sanitizer in unscented does the job without drying out your skin. I have sensitive allergies and the product is actually scent-free, which is not always true of products which claim it.
Lobna Z.
Alexandria, VA
As i work in restaurant i always have dial sanitize in my bag specially that i meet a lot of people every
that really make feel comfortable touching things

and it really help feel clean and fresh
Brittany B.
An everyday essential for staying clean and fresh in New York City. After taking the subway, before cooking, during a long workday with a sick coworker, it is the perfect and instant solution.
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA
It's one of my favorite hand sanitizers. They always smell nice. They always have the cleaning kick where you know you are deff getting rid of the unnecessary germs. I highly recommend this.
Ajenae M.
East Greenbush, NY
I came across this product because I got a new piercing and was told to use the unscented hand soap to clean ever since then I e been using it and love the new scents that they come out with
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.