BY DIAL

Buy on Jet.com
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
I will not be purchasing this again. I prefer soaps with scents. I purchased this one thinking I woul be okay and will never do that again. Supposed to be I scented but smelled cheap.
Makayla K.
Makayla K.
Jefferson, WI
The product is gentle on the hands and it smells fresh. It meet my expectations of what hand soap should do for me. It was very easy to use. The hand pump made it nice and convenient.
Lisa M.
Lisa M.
No strong smells which is great when you're sensitive to strong fragrance. I keep those bottles around the house and that work to share with everyone!100% satisfied with this product
Gissel J.
Gissel J.
San Luis, AZ
Like any other hand sanitizer it does its job, but the great difference is no harsh alcohol odor! So your hands won't smell and give you headaches, you'll just be 100% bacteria free.
Brandy R.
Brandy R.
I use this product at work and it is a really good product. It feels nice on my hands and keeps them clean when I dont get a chance to wash. Basic hand sanitizer but it does the job.
Laura L.
Laura L.
Dial's Unscented Hand Sanitizer seems to get the job done, but it is drying on skin and I had problems with the package leaking (but that could have been just a one time occurrence).
Monica B.
Monica B.
I go to school for cosmetoly so I keep this at my station and apply it every time I have a new guest. I like the unscented because you never know what kind of allergies people have .
Julieann D.
Julieann D.
Beaverton, OR
It's really good if you just want an non scented hand sanitizer. Works amazing! Didn't leave my hand so dry but it did turn out to be just a little bit dry and had to put on lotion.
Natalia R.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love having hand sanitizer on hand in the house and I usually buy Dial sanitizers (or bath and body works for travel), it works just as well and haven't had any problems with it.
The sanitizer eaves the hands feeling soft and clean. It's pretty affordable and the product serves it purpose. The product met my expectation and I would recommend it to someone.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.