Buy on Target*
Tiffany Ann S.
Tooele, UT
Being a mom of a little boy, hand santizer is a MUST! This brand doesn't make his hands feel like they're burning and makes me feel a little healthier and germ free.
Kayla V.
Eh it's alright. Smells kind of bad but I suppose it gets the job done. Although sanitizer are really not goo for the general concept of health and really you should just stop being so concerned about being "germ free"
Saige B.
Norwich, NY
This is such a great product! it leaves your hands clean without the yucky hospital smell! totally affordable and great to keep around the house or take on the go and the hand pump creates easy access for the product!
Lindsay L.
O Fallon, MO
I love using this when I am in a rush and needing to get out the sort. It doesn't interrupt my perfume and really does the job with stopping the spread of bacteria!
Mercedes S.
Elyria, OH
I bought the unscented type of dial hand sanitizer because my daughter is very sensitive to certain scents so I'm very cautious. I feel very comfortable that I'm helping killing the germs and keeping my kids healthy.
Emily G.
Boone, NC
I'm a teacher, and this is great to have at school. Dial is a good brand, one you trust. We bought it at Walmart, but can find it everywhere. I have them spread it through my room so that kids can reach it everywhere.
david x.
Appleton, WI
Since it this product was unscented it made it so much better, I use it more often then the one with a scent. I tend to get really not like it with a scent so I am happy to have something that won't bother my nose.
Dana G.
Smells very good ūüéÄ love it's cleans my hands very nicely doesn't leave like a very hard smell on it very Glentle on the skin very good price I use its like about 5 times a day yes I would it's a very good prouduct
Krystal J.
Dial, the one my husband and I trusted after our children were born. We had a bottle by the bed, in the diaper bag and on a table in each room of our home. It's what we used d to help keep unnecessary germs away.
Dianau S.
Yonkers , NY
Because I work in a hotel it is essential for us to always maintain ourselves. I got this at Walgreens. It was great. I keep it in my bag easy to carry as well as their picket size sanitizers. Love dial products!
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.