BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Mercedes S.
Elyria, OH
I bought the unscented type of dial hand sanitizer because my daughter is very sensitive to certain scents so I'm very cautious. I feel very comfortable that I'm helping killing the germs and keeping my kids healthy.
Lindsay L.
O Fallon, MO
I love using this when I am in a rush and needing to get out the sort. It doesn't interrupt my perfume and really does the job with stopping the spread of bacteria!
Emily G.
Boone, NC
I'm a teacher, and this is great to have at school. Dial is a good brand, one you trust. We bought it at Walmart, but can find it everywhere. I have them spread it through my room so that kids can reach it everywhere.
Saige B.
Norwich, NY
This is such a great product! it leaves your hands clean without the yucky hospital smell! totally affordable and great to keep around the house or take on the go and the hand pump creates easy access for the product!
Dianau S.
Yonkers , NY
Because I work in a hotel it is essential for us to always maintain ourselves. I got this at Walgreens. It was great. I keep it in my bag easy to carry as well as their picket size sanitizers. Love dial products!
david x.
Appleton, WI
Since it this product was unscented it made it so much better, I use it more often then the one with a scent. I tend to get really not like it with a scent so I am happy to have something that won't bother my nose.
Krystal J.
Dial, the one my husband and I trusted after our children were born. We had a bottle by the bed, in the diaper bag and on a table in each room of our home. It's what we used d to help keep unnecessary germs away.
Dana G.
Austin
Smells very good 🎀 love it's cleans my hands very nicely doesn't leave like a very hard smell on it very Glentle on the skin very good price I use its like about 5 times a day yes I would it's a very good prouduct
Kaitlyn M.
Flovilla, GA
I believe this is what all of my teachers used in the classrooms. I would also recommend unscented because it seems that the fragrance leaves a weird feeling on my hands. Either way it still gets the job done!
Jessica P.
We used a ton of hand sanitizer when my baby was born and we found that we trusted Dial because of its wonderful reputation. When I think of Dial, I think clean amd germ free. It is not too expensive either.
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.