BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Spirit W.
Fowler , CO
This is a great hand sanitizer at a awesome value price. I usually pick mine up at walmart and use frequently throughout the day interacting with my 5 and 1 year old messy boys!
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
One of the most trustworthy hand sanitizers out there. Extremely good product and it's easy to use and replace. I wold recommend this to families, teachers, and hospitals.
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
I use this product daily at my job. It makes my hands feel extremely clean. I would tell anyone who uses their hands a lot to use this product. I would also recommend carrying lotion because the sanitizer will dry your hands out.
Eva H.
Great sanitizer! Leaves your hands feeling fresh and smelling not so strong. Since its uncented the smell does not bother like other sanitizer a would. However, it still provides the same cleaning properties as other sanitizers.!
Alexa P.
Peoria
This sanitizer is super easy on your skin! I use it everytime I get into my car after the store. I trust it will keep my hands clean! I buy it at any local grocery or super market. I've used it for years and will continue to.
Elisa D.
El Paso , Tx
This hand sanitizer is so good, it leaves a nice and clean sensation on your hands, have a great price and its so easy to use even for the kids at home, we keep a few bottles all over the house for them to use and they love it.
Kirvoan G.
Detroit, MI
Dial unscented hand sanitizer is ideal for those with sensitive skin or allergies. The hand sanitizer doesn't leave hands feeling sticky like other hand sanitizers yet it leaves hands feeling smooth , germ free and moisturized.
Marisol T.
I work with cash all day long so I'm constantly using hand sanitizer and this is my go to. It has no scent and that's perfect for me because my nose is a bit sensitive.
Karla A.
Roselle , IL
Nothing better than being able to keep this in my purse and use it everyday so many times a day.

I have repurchased this so many times because it's great for my hands!
Kayla V.
Eh it's alright. Smells kind of bad but I suppose it gets the job done. Although sanitizer are really not goo for the general concept of health and really you should just stop being so concerned about being "germ free"
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.