BY DIAL #63 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Lyn N.
I love the ease of using hand sanitizer. I also sometimes don't like fragrances, so I purchAsed this. It doesn't have a scent and dried quick. I love the convenience of this hand sanitizer.
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
I love this product! It's super easy for when I take the kids to use the restroom! It's very cheap and you can get a lot for your dollar! Defiantly recommended expecally if you have a baby!
Bev K.
Long Branch, NJ
This I keep in my car for when I am out and to protect my hands after I have been touching shopping carts or the ATM. It is effective in keeping the germs away and it is is very affordable.
Yesenia D.
Wahiawa, HI
I keep this sanitizer all over my house! And mostly in my nursery room. I love that it doesn't have any scent so it's perfect ! It makes my hands super smooth and they feel extremely clean.
Nae T.
Raceland, LA
The fresh scent , gives you a clean feeling! you would love this product I recommend it. I brought it from Walmart, my local store. I use it after the bathroom, which is pretty easy to use.
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN
Great product
It's not too watery, does not make your hands sticky and absorbs great into your skin.
I left my bottle in the car in the sun by accident and it was still great afterwards....
Keesha S.
East End
I use this at work on a daily basis. It works really well and doesn't dry out my skin like most sanitizers d . I recommend this especially if you have to use sanitizer several times a day.
Lisset M.
San Jose, CA
I use this everyday as I work with children, it is very easy to get sick and spread germs. This like all hand sanitizers have met my expectations, can be picked up at your local target!!
Calene R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love this because I'm very sensitive to smells. works good. i bought this at Walmart! it did meet my expectations but i knew it would because i saw good feedback. i am overall satisfied!
Jennifer C.
I will not be purchasing this again. I prefer soaps with scents. I purchased this one thinking I woul be okay and will never do that again. Supposed to be I scented but smelled cheap.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.