BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Lobna Z.
Lobna Z.
Alexandria, VA
As i work in restaurant i always have dial sanitize in my bag specially that i meet a lot of people every
that really make feel comfortable touching things

and it really help feel clean and fresh
Barsha T.
Barsha T.
It does ur everyday work. You are using sanitizer a lot. So being cost effective and since it does the same thing as the other product. So, i stick with dial and it has not upset me till today.
Julia D.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I swore by this product right after I had both of my children. You get the ease of mind knowing your hands, and guests', are clean without the strong sent that comes with most hand sanitizers!
Brittany B.
Brittany B.
An everyday essential for staying clean and fresh in New York City. After taking the subway, before cooking, during a long workday with a sick coworker, it is the perfect and instant solution.
CiCi M.
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
Great hand sanitizer! Love that it is unscented so it works great for skin that is sensitive to fragrances. We use this for the whole family and also purchase it for back to school each year.
Maria V.
Maria V.
I used this product since was the only one that I found without frangance so it was really helpful because I had a new tattoo and I was looking to take care of it. I like it, works perfectly
Janel K.
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
I always use this hand sanitizer at school, i feel the need to always use it whenever i use objects other students have touched or used. Using hand sanitizer helps keep me from getting sick.
Patricia S.
Patricia S.
Pittston, PA
It's one of my favorite hand sanitizers. They always smell nice. They always have the cleaning kick where you know you are deff getting rid of the unnecessary germs. I highly recommend this.
Ajenae M.
Ajenae M.
East Greenbush, NY
I came across this product because I got a new piercing and was told to use the unscented hand soap to clean ever since then I e been using it and love the new scents that they come out with
Jessenia P.
Jessenia P.
Kings Park, NY
I keep this one in the car, I have 3 little ones and they are all boys. So you can imagine how necessary this is on the go. Easy use, and fits perfectly on my cup holder by the drivers seat.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.