BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Sheila M.
I really like this Hand Sanitizer. It is perfect for using anywhere you desire too. I use it almost 10-15 times a day. It helps me feel very refreshed. I would choose this product over other hand sanitizers because it is very very refreshing.
Jennifer Rose S.
Bloomington, IN
How often do you reach for hand sanitizer at your home? Well so have I and it's perfect if you live with folks that are very light sleepers. As it stands, even a small amount movement seems to wake persons. Hand sanitizer works well at 12am
Sally J.
Great sanitizer without the strong scents. Perfect way to kill the germs for people who may have scent sensitivities like myself. Doesn't dry out my skin like other sanitizers tend to do with lots of scents, and I would buy this product again!
Parita K.
The DIal unscented hand sanitizer is my favorite because it keeps my hands clean without the overwhelming scent of other products. It's easy to use and great for on the people.
Ryleigh N.
Zimmerman, MN
The unscented hand sanitizer is my favorite because other hand sanitizer a try to add to many obnoxious smells, but with lotion perfume oils and other fragrances it's gets overbearing so it's nice to have something simple and effective.
Julianna C.
Edwardsville, IL
We keep this sanitizer next to our hand soap in the bathroom. It's a nice size and I love that it comes with a pump! It's easy to use, and doesn't have a strong alcohol smell!
Gabriela J.
Los Angeles , CA
This has to be my go to while working in the beauty Industry. It's a must to have this in my kit, always want to have well sanitized hands while working with a clients face!
John H.
Fort Worth, TX
This is a product I believe I can trust. I like the way it feels, no smell so nothing perfumy about it. My hands feel clean and I know it is doing what it's supposed to do. I
Maayam A.
myrtle beach, SC
Its an amazing product. Didn't leave any sticky residue behind and worked well on cleaning my hands. It is also great to remove those unintentional pen marks on your skin.
Brittnee T.
Punxsutawney, PA
One of the most trustworthy hand sanitizers out there. Extremely good product and it's easy to use and replace. I wold recommend this to families, teachers, and hospitals.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.