BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Blake D.
Longview, Wa
My little brother got it for school because he thought non-scented would be the best choice in case someone had a sensitivity. It doesn't smell and Im not a scientist but I'm sure your hands get just as clean.
Mettlin H.
Seattle, WA
Practical, easy and scent free. I have this in every room of my house and love that I can throw it into a cute dispenser and it's only purpose is to clean! No frills, and that's what I want from my hand soap.
Jessica P.
We used a ton of hand sanitizer when my baby was born and we found that we trusted Dial because of its wonderful reputation. When I think of Dial, I think clean amd germ free. It is not too expensive either.
Kelsey H.
I love this product! We keep the unscented at our house because a family member is allergic to certain types that have scents. This product leaves your hands feeling clean, but without the funky smell!
Sophie G.
Lynnwood, WA
Now I'm only rating this a 3 star because they say it's unserved but is it really? Not really. I love dial soap and everything. It does it job I just think a if it says unsented then make it unsented
Kristin W.
Watertown, NY
I use this product in my classroom all the time! It's great because some of my students get irritated by certain scents, but not with this! They are able to stay focused and on task after using this.
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
Very effective, no noticeable scent after use. Dries quickly compared to other hand sanitizers used, I use it a few times daily so this is great. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.
lavender s.
Springfield, OH
This and sanitizer has to be the best , it smells good and works like a charm , but of course it is a good brand Dial is great i would buy this aging , this will be my new brand of hand sanitizer .
Lauren E.
Norfolk, VA
Dial hand sanitizer in unscented does the job without drying out your skin. I have sensitive allergies and the product is actually scent-free, which is not always true of products which claim it.
Aran B.
Houlton, ME
Not that good burns a lot on open wounds and hurts a lot I don't suggest this item because it doesn't work very well like everyone else said but at the end of the day it is soap who am I to judge
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.