BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Veronica B.
This is my number 1 go to for daily hand cleansing. I use this product several times throughout the day in my home and classroom to ensure cleanliness and avoid any skin irritations/sensitivity. I am satisfied with this product.
Laura L.
Dial's Unscented Hand Sanitizer seems to get the job done, but it is drying on skin and I had problems with the package leaking (but that could have been just a one time occurrence).
J G.
Denton , TX
This hand sanitizer is great! It makes my hands feel just as clean as regular antibacterial soap without dryness! It definitely met my expectations and it a pretty reasonable price. I like being able to buy it locally at Walmart. I would definitely buy it again.
Brandy R.
I use this product at work and it is a really good product. It feels nice on my hands and keeps them clean when I dont get a chance to wash. Basic hand sanitizer but it does the job.
Julieann D.
Beaverton, OR
It's really good if you just want an non scented hand sanitizer. Works amazing! Didn't leave my hand so dry but it did turn out to be just a little bit dry and had to put on lotion.
Neha S.
This is great to keep at my desk because you never know when you need it. I've used other sanitizers that have too strong of an odor and it's super affordable. I use it everyday especially because it sits near me. will definitely buy this again!
Sierra C.
Ottawa, KS
I know it's unscented but I use mine not only on my hands but also around the areas I have piercings! It works great, I always carry one in my handbag. Just a quick grab and squeeze before eating or even touching germy doors in public areas.
Laura S.
Las Vegas, NV
A lot of hand sanitizers will completely dry out my hands leaving them very uncomfortable and cracked, but Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer works great without the drying effect others have. I like how it's unscented and also dries completely.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI
The hand sanitizer jay smells like alcohol, nice and clean. The smell is a little strong at the beginning but it fades away and your hands end up smelling clean. It is very useful to protect you from the bacterias that sprouts you every day.
Sheila M.
I really like this Hand Sanitizer. It is perfect for using anywhere you desire too. I use it almost 10-15 times a day. It helps me feel very refreshed. I would choose this product over other hand sanitizers because it is very very refreshing.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.