BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Laura L.
Dial's Unscented Hand Sanitizer seems to get the job done, but it is drying on skin and I had problems with the package leaking (but that could have been just a one time occurrence).
Veronica B.
This is my number 1 go to for daily hand cleansing. I use this product several times throughout the day in my home and classroom to ensure cleanliness and avoid any skin irritations/sensitivity. I am satisfied with this product.
Brandy R.
I use this product at work and it is a really good product. It feels nice on my hands and keeps them clean when I dont get a chance to wash. Basic hand sanitizer but it does the job.
Julieann D.
Beaverton, OR
It's really good if you just want an non scented hand sanitizer. Works amazing! Didn't leave my hand so dry but it did turn out to be just a little bit dry and had to put on lotion.
Laura S.
Las Vegas, NV
A lot of hand sanitizers will completely dry out my hands leaving them very uncomfortable and cracked, but Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer works great without the drying effect others have. I like how it's unscented and also dries completely.
Andrea D.
Providence, RI
The hand sanitizer jay smells like alcohol, nice and clean. The smell is a little strong at the beginning but it fades away and your hands end up smelling clean. It is very useful to protect you from the bacterias that sprouts you every day.
Julia S.
Vestal, NY
While Dial may make decent hand soap, I cannot say the same about its sanitizer. Dial's Unscented Hand Sanitizer left my hands feeling achy and cracked. Even with lotion, this sanitizer was not a great product. Definitely would NOT recommend.
Sheila M.
I really like this Hand Sanitizer. It is perfect for using anywhere you desire too. I use it almost 10-15 times a day. It helps me feel very refreshed. I would choose this product over other hand sanitizers because it is very very refreshing.
Sierra C.
Ottawa, KS
I know it's unscented but I use mine not only on my hands but also around the areas I have piercings! It works great, I always carry one in my handbag. Just a quick grab and squeeze before eating or even touching germy doors in public areas.
Sally J.
Great sanitizer without the strong scents. Perfect way to kill the germs for people who may have scent sensitivities like myself. Doesn't dry out my skin like other sanitizers tend to do with lots of scents, and I would buy this product again!
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.