BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Calene R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love this because I'm very sensitive to smells. works good. i bought this at Walmart! it did meet my expectations but i knew it would because i saw good feedback. i am overall satisfied!
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
Very effective, no noticeable scent after use. Dries quickly compared to other hand sanitizers used, I use it a few times daily so this is great. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.
Liz N.
Cumberland, MD
I buy this for the call center I manage at work. We have 30 student employees using phones nightly and germs spread easily. We keep this on hand for people to use as often as they need it--multiple times per night. I buy this by the case each semester.
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I love this sanitizer..... Some scents affect my son's allergies so I was so happy to find Dial had unscented.... It is easy to use and doesn't have the strong scent that other sanitizers have.... I would recommend this product... It is also affordable.
Kate S.
When I am sick this is amazing to use because I can't get out of bed to wash my hands. It works really well and doesn't have an awful smell. I got mine at target and I use it more than my purell. I am very satisfied with how well this product works.
Kat T.
I've never had a problem with this product or the company. I have a pet with a really sensitive nose, so this is great for using to wash my hands before and after handling him. It leaves no "soapy" scent on me and washes his scent right off first try.
Ashlee L.
Greenwood, IN
I loved Dial Unscented Hand santitizer because it is the only hand sanitizer I will use. I usually hate them because they leave my hands irritated and burning a little. But i have no problems with Dial's. I will definitely be buying again and again.
Natalia R.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I love having hand sanitizer on hand in the house and I usually buy Dial sanitizers (or bath and body works for travel), it works just as well and haven't had any problems with it.
Julieann D.
Beaverton, OR
It's really good if you just want an non scented hand sanitizer. Works amazing! Didn't leave my hand so dry but it did turn out to be just a little bit dry and had to put on lotion.
Neha S.
This is great to keep at my desk because you never know when you need it. I've used other sanitizers that have too strong of an odor and it's super affordable. I use it everyday especially because it sits near me. will definitely buy this again!
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.