BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Jennifer B.
I work at a doctor's office so we wash our hands 100 times or more a day using soap makes my hand cold and dry. The hand sanitizer works well and leaves my hands smooth and warm for my next patient. Love the product
david x.
Appleton, WI
Since it this product was unscented it made it so much better, I use it more often then the one with a scent. I tend to get really not like it with a scent so I am happy to have something that won't bother my nose.
Dana G.
Austin
Smells very good ğŸŽ€ love it's cleans my hands very nicely doesn't leave like a very hard smell on it very Glentle on the skin very good price I use its like about 5 times a day yes I would it's a very good prouduct
Brianna B.
Exton
As much as it seems weird for it to be unscented, it's actually the best thing. I use hand sanitizer on a daily basis that I get from Bath and Body Works. But after using this, bugs are no longer attracted to me.
Dianau S.
Yonkers , NY
Because I work in a hotel it is essential for us to always maintain ourselves. I got this at Walgreens. It was great. I keep it in my bag easy to carry as well as their picket size sanitizers. Love dial products!
Krystal J.
Dial, the one my husband and I trusted after our children were born. We had a bottle by the bed, in the diaper bag and on a table in each room of our home. It's what we used d to help keep unnecessary germs away.
Mark M.
Jacksonville, FL
Simple, easy hand sanitizer. Keeps your hands clean. I work with the elderly so it is very important to keep germs and bacteria to a minimum. This helps keep everyone, including myself, safe at work and at home.
rocio s.
I really love this sanitizer that meets my expectations , disinfected and keeps me will not let me an unpleasant aroma.sanitizers generally have very strong or strange smells but this smells good. very satisfied
Jazmine M.
Charlotte, NC
I absolutely loved this hand sanitizer. It was very effective, didn't have a harsh scent or anything like that. I bought this product at my local dollar tree for about $1.50. I was very happy with this product.
Blake D.
Longview, Wa
My little brother got it for school because he thought non-scented would be the best choice in case someone had a sensitivity. It doesn't smell and Im not a scientist but I'm sure your hands get just as clean.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.