BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Michele M.
We love using Dial unscented hand sanitizer to keep our hands clean, especially when we are on the go. Being a mom of three kids, I do not leave the house without hand sanitizer, and use it everywhere we go. I definitely would recommend this product to others.
Jeremy c.
I used this sanitizer when working in the public service field and coming into contact with multiple people and surfaces all day, I never got sick because I always had dial unscented hand sanitizer to give my hands that emergency cleaning while on the go.
Alexandra D.
Wayne, PA
Very effective, no noticeable scent after use. Dries quickly compared to other hand sanitizers used, I use it a few times daily so this is great. Will definitely use again and recommend to friends.
Calene R.
Palm Coast, FL
Love this because I'm very sensitive to smells. works good. i bought this at Walmart! it did meet my expectations but i knew it would because i saw good feedback. i am overall satisfied!
Amanda S.
Eupora, MS
I love this sanitizer..... Some scents affect my son's allergies so I was so happy to find Dial had unscented.... It is easy to use and doesn't have the strong scent that other sanitizers have.... I would recommend this product... It is also affordable.
Liz N.
Cumberland, MD
I buy this for the call center I manage at work. We have 30 student employees using phones nightly and germs spread easily. We keep this on hand for people to use as often as they need it--multiple times per night. I buy this by the case each semester.
Kat T.
I've never had a problem with this product or the company. I have a pet with a really sensitive nose, so this is great for using to wash my hands before and after handling him. It leaves no "soapy" scent on me and washes his scent right off first try.
Kate S.
When I am sick this is amazing to use because I can't get out of bed to wash my hands. It works really well and doesn't have an awful smell. I got mine at target and I use it more than my purell. I am very satisfied with how well this product works.
Ashlee L.
Greenwood, IN
I loved Dial Unscented Hand santitizer because it is the only hand sanitizer I will use. I usually hate them because they leave my hands irritated and burning a little. But i have no problems with Dial's. I will definitely be buying again and again.
Neha S.
This is great to keep at my desk because you never know when you need it. I've used other sanitizers that have too strong of an odor and it's super affordable. I use it everyday especially because it sits near me. will definitely buy this again!
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.