BY DIAL #100 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Alana B.
Central City, NE
Dial hand sanitizer exceeded my expectations. It was thicker than most hand sanitizers. It was easy to open and apply. I use it as needed when a sink is not availible. It was priced well. No it was not expensive. Yes, if I need hand sanitizer I would buy it again.
CiCi M.
Winter Park, FL
Great hand sanitizer! Love that it is unscented so it works great for skin that is sensitive to fragrances. We use this for the whole family and also purchase it for back to school each year.
Julia D.
Florence, AL
I swore by this product right after I had both of my children. You get the ease of mind knowing your hands, and guests', are clean without the strong sent that comes with most hand sanitizers!
Janel K.
Saint Paul, MN
I always use this hand sanitizer at school, i feel the need to always use it whenever i use objects other students have touched or used. Using hand sanitizer helps keep me from getting sick.
Jessenia P.
Kings Park, NY
I keep this one in the car, I have 3 little ones and they are all boys. So you can imagine how necessary this is on the go. Easy use, and fits perfectly on my cup holder by the drivers seat.
Kimberly S.
Federal Way, WA
I remember I first got this product when I got a new piercing years ago, because it supposedly cleans very well and it sure did. I enjoyed the product, it said unscented and it barely had a scent. I love sanitizers and I use it very often. I would buy again
Baylee M.
Shade, OH
I love this product! It's super easy for when I take the kids to use the restroom! It's very cheap and you can get a lot for your dollar! Defiantly recommended expecally if you have a baby!
Maryke L.
Cleveland, TN
Great product
It's not too watery, does not make your hands sticky and absorbs great into your skin.
I left my bottle in the car in the sun by accident and it was still great afterwards....
Fidelle S.
Honolulu, HI
Always buying Dial for hand sanitizers for school. Cheap, and smells good too! Used it all of high school, although some scents smell weird, there were some that were just my favorite. Like the purple one smells really good. Would definitely purchase again.
Keesha S.
East End
I use this at work on a daily basis. It works really well and doesn't dry out my skin like most sanitizers d . I recommend this especially if you have to use sanitizer several times a day.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.