BY DIAL

Kayla C.
Kayla C.
Fort Wayne, IN
Cleanses well and doesn't dry out your hands. It does well when getting rid of any germs. It met my expectations and I would probably use it again. I found it at Walmart. This is a good product for families or schoolteachers.
Alexa P.
Alexa P.
Peoria
This sanitizer is super easy on your skin! I use it everytime I get into my car after the store. I trust it will keep my hands clean! I buy it at any local grocery or super market. I've used it for years and will continue to.
Cameron C.
Cameron C.
I keep this hand sanitizer in a travel size container with me at all times! Every time I touch something out in public I use it. It doesn't make my hands dry or smell horrible like some other hand sanitizers that I've tried.
Katie J.
Katie J.
Chattanooga, TN
It's a great hand sanitizer and doesn't have a smell that's too strong. Is usually pretty cheap so it makes it easy to get and I've noticed most stores carry this product. I would give 5 starts if it fixing dry your hands.
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Warrington, PA
Basic hand sanitizer here. There's nothing special to it but does its job. I personally don't buy it that often because I don't like hand sanitizer but when I do buy it I buy this one. Good product if you use sanitizer.
Kayla V.
Kayla V.
Eh it's alright. Smells kind of bad but I suppose it gets the job done. Although sanitizer are really not goo for the general concept of health and really you should just stop being so concerned about being "germ free"
Emily G.
Emily G.
Boone, NC
I'm a teacher, and this is great to have at school. Dial is a good brand, one you trust. We bought it at Walmart, but can find it everywhere. I have them spread it through my room so that kids can reach it everywhere.
Saige B.
Saige B.
Norwich, NY
This is such a great product! it leaves your hands clean without the yucky hospital smell! totally affordable and great to keep around the house or take on the go and the hand pump creates easy access for the product!
Candace H.
Candace H.
Greenville, MS
This is an excellent hand sanitizer. Leaves my hands feeling clean and germ free without leaving them feeling sticky. No alcohol smell left behind either!! Also very affordable. I buy this for everyone in my family!!
Mercedes S.
Mercedes S.
Elyria, OH
I bought the unscented type of dial hand sanitizer because my daughter is very sensitive to certain scents so I'm very cautious. I feel very comfortable that I'm helping killing the germs and keeping my kids healthy.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.