BY DIAL

Buy on Target*
Angela B.
Angela B.
Frederick, MD
I purchased this sanitizer when my baby way born. We used it several times a day when my son was a newborn. I loved that it didn't have a strong fragrant smell for people holding my sensitive infant. I would buy this product again!
Teneal W.
Teneal W.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Hand santizers can be extra nasty if fragrances bother you, because they're extra volatile. I was very happy to find a fragrance-free one, since this can be difficult to find in stores. Nice big bottle, so it will last a long time.
Mia E.
Mia E.
Pearl, MS
I use this product daily at my job. It makes my hands feel extremely clean. I would tell anyone who uses their hands a lot to use this product. I would also recommend carrying lotion because the sanitizer will dry your hands out.
Eva H.
Eva H.
Great sanitizer! Leaves your hands feeling fresh and smelling not so strong. Since its uncented the smell does not bother like other sanitizer a would. However, it still provides the same cleaning properties as other sanitizers.!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
West Pittston, PA
I especially love using this while I am at work. I work for a cosmetic counter and am constantly sanitizing my hands.. This does not dry my hands out like most do and the best thing is, no harsh smell! Good for me and my clients!
Aysia H.
Aysia H.
South Hill, VA
nothing special, gets the job done as any other hand soap would, but I do like the fact that its unscented, I purchased mine from Walmart. it was very affordable & I would recommend it to others, like I said it gets the job done
Veronica B.
Veronica B.
This is my number 1 go to for daily hand cleansing. I use this product several times throughout the day in my home and classroom to ensure cleanliness and avoid any skin irritations/sensitivity. I am satisfied with this product.
Elisa D.
Elisa D.
El Paso , Tx
This hand sanitizer is so good, it leaves a nice and clean sensation on your hands, have a great price and its so easy to use even for the kids at home, we keep a few bottles all over the house for them to use and they love it.
Kirvoan G.
Kirvoan G.
Detroit, MI
Dial unscented hand sanitizer is ideal for those with sensitive skin or allergies. The hand sanitizer doesn't leave hands feeling sticky like other hand sanitizers yet it leaves hands feeling smooth , germ free and moisturized.
Nikki E.
Nikki E.
Pflugerville, TX
This Hand Sanitizer is so well made.The smell isn't bad but its ok.I love how the smell isn't to much but it smells ok.This kills a lot of germs also.I would give this 4 stars due to the amount. Everything is well and alright.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.