BY DIAL

Buy on Jet.com
Daniella V.
Fort Worth, TX
Like most and typical hand sanitizes, they can be strong in scent and leave a sticky feeling afterwards. Dial Unscented hand sanitizer was made my hands feel clean without the stickiness. It is very effective and I would definitely switch my sanitizer to dial unscented!
lavender s.
Springfield, OH
This and sanitizer has to be the best , it smells good and works like a charm , but of course it is a good brand Dial is great i would buy this aging , this will be my new brand of hand sanitizer .
Nesreen A.
I never was a fan of that strong hand sanitizer scent, so I was glad to find a hand sanitizer that I could use to kill germs quickly when washing my hands right away isn't an option. Just like any hand sanitizer, it does what its suppose to without the overwhelming scent.
Jessica M.
I work two jobs and stopping for meals is sometimes a hassle. I don't have the best immune system, so clean hands before I eat (esp. after handling money) is a really big deal. I love this product because it helps me get clean hands on the go quickly and without hassle.
I personally like dial soap a lot. It makes me feel clean and it does not dry my skin out. It is soft, and it has a great overall texture to it while scrubbing my hands. It's rather affordable and I would definitely recommend this product to other potential buyers.
Hailey S.
I hate the smell of regular hand sanitizer. But to my surprise it doesn't smell like regular hand sanitizer. I use it on a daily basis and i keep it in my car for my friends and family to use when they are with me.Overall i love it and would definitely use it again.
Bree P.
Hopkins, MN
Our family uses this hand sanitizer daily. We have a dog and two young boys so we are constantly using this especially during the summer month. We purchases this at our local target. It is pretty similar to most unscented products. I would purchase the product again.
Megan M.
Halifax, MA
Dial hand sanitizer does what it says on the package. It leaves hands germ free and is unscented. The only reason I give it 4 stars is because it tends to leave my hands a bit oily after use. I don't tend to use it much, as other brands don't leave that oily feeling.
Aran B.
Houlton, ME
Not that good burns a lot on open wounds and hurts a lot I don't suggest this item because it doesn't work very well like everyone else said but at the end of the day it is soap who am I to judge
Maria V.
I used this product since was the only one that I found without frangance so it was really helpful because I had a new tattoo and I was looking to take care of it. I like it, works perfectly
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.