BY DIAL #96 in Hand Soap & Sanitizer

Buy on Target*
Stephanie S.
I use to work at a daycare and this is what I use as "magic soap" to keep the children's hands clean. It helped in so many ways and helped prevent germs. The kids loved it as well.
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
This is a great hand sanitizer for the office. It does dry my hands out a little but it's a good size and trustworthy brand. I will continued I buy this product for my office and my home. I recommend it if you are in a rush or at work! Dial Unscented Hand Sanitizer
Angie A.
Richmond, VA
This hand sanitizer is great because it doesn't leave a strong alcohol smell on your hands. I keep a small travel-size bottle and my purse, so it's great for when I'm on the go and I just need to quickly clean my hands. In the winter it can be a little drying, but other than that it's an absolute necessity and I love how convenient it is.
Elizabeth N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have used this since I was a child! As someone who is sensitive to most scents, I always loved using an unscented hand sanitizer. You can purchase at any drug store, perfect for everyday use and on the go! Overall, great product. Highly recommend.
Tayla T.
Tullahoma, TN
I'm the mom of a 4 year old boy and also have extreme anxiety causing OCD. This stuff is a life saver for me! It's super affordable for a good amount and great for my nerves when my kid wants to try to touch every surface in a public bathroom!
Monica J.
Austin, TX
We wash our hands all the time with this pto duct and what I like.about it is it dosemt.dry my hands out after.every use . Definitely cleans hands and you do not need to apply alot of soap super.cheap very affordable great for sensitive skin!
Nikki W.
I like using hand sanitizer, it makes life so much easier. I would say it's effective? But that's just an opinion since I'm not a scientist to check. I would continue to use this product.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Again, i wash my hands a lot and when i can't i always have their hand sanitizer, i like the unscented sometimes or other times go with a scent. It's super nice and feels like my hands are actually clean, they don't dry them out either!
Siknah C.
Very useful if you cannot get to a sink to properly wash your hands. Helps kill germs so you are less prone to catching someone elses cold. Always nice to have on hand
Kelsie G.
Austin, TX
Thus is a simple hand sanitizer that does the job. I keep one in my car just in case things get messy and I need a quick way to clean my hands. The unscented version is great for those who are sensitive to fragrances
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.