BY DIAL

Description:

Hand sanitizer instantly kills 99.99 percent of common germs that may cause disease in as little as 15 seconds. Dermatologist-tested, hypoallergenic gel formula contains moisturizers to help soften and soothe hands. Hand sanitizer is fragrance-free and dye-free to prevent irritation. Convenient pump bottle allows easy dispensing.

Buy on Target
Mer L.
Irvine , CA
This is a great hand sanitizer for the office. It does dry my hands out a little but it's a good size and trustworthy brand. I will continued I buy this product for my office and my home. I recommend it if you are in a rush or at work! Dial® Unscented Hand Sanitizer
Angela A.
Newport News , VA
This hand sanitizer is great because it doesn't leave a strong alcohol smell on your hands. I keep a small travel-size bottle and my purse, so it's great for when I'm on the go and I just need to quickly clean my hands. In the winter it can be a little drying, but other than that it's an absolute necessity and I love how convenient it is.
Elizabeth N.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have used this since I was a child! As someone who is sensitive to most scents, I always loved using an unscented hand sanitizer. You can purchase at any drug store, perfect for everyday use and on the go! Overall, great product. Highly recommend.
Tayla T.
Estill Spgs, TN
I'm the mom of a 4 year old boy and also have extreme anxiety causing OCD. This stuff is a life saver for me! It's super affordable for a good amount and great for my nerves when my kid wants to try to touch every surface in a public bathroom!
Monica J.
Austin, TX
We wash our hands all the time with this pto duct and what I like.about it is it dosemt.dry my hands out after.every use . Definitely cleans hands and you do not need to apply alot of soap super.cheap very affordable great for sensitive skin!
Robin G.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I like the fact it is antibacterial and works, but there is no wow factor for me. which is why I consider it a 3 bc I find it satisfactory to me. I do like that it is unscented. As I have eczema but still have young children and have to clean up, change diapers, do dishes so I constantly have to wash my hands or use sanitizer which makes my skin more dry and/or burns bad. I am looking for something tailored to sensitive skin. The eczema is due to stress so I get it on my hands and fingers too which is why this is an issue for me. I think anything you put on your hands should have a choice of sensitive skin. Just an opinion but is a good sanitizer I just feel it's just nothing special about it for me.
Denise M.
San Diego
To be honest, I use soap most of the time when I wash my hands, because that's its job--to get in there under the fingernails and between the fingers and all over the hands under running water and get your hands nice and clean. (How do I know this? I used to actually teach a class in hand-washing in a hospital, that's how.)

But when I'm outdoors on the run and can't get to a sink and NEED to know my hands are clean and bacteria free? I use Dial unscented hand sanitizer. The sanitizers with scents are overpowering to my nose; I don't need a scent to let me know the alcohol gel is doing its job. I just want the gel, and this sanitizer does what it's supposed to do.

Bonus: Did you forget your deodorant some busy morning? A dab of Dial sanitizer under your arms to the rescue!
Stephanie S.
I use to work at a daycare and this is what I use as "magic soap" to keep the children's hands clean. It helped in so many ways and helped prevent germs. The kids loved it as well.
Irma paola A.
Plantation, FL
Again, i wash my hands a lot and when i can't i always have their hand sanitizer, i like the unscented sometimes or other times go with a scent. It's super nice and feels like my hands are actually clean, they don't dry them out either!
Siknah C.
Very useful if you cannot get to a sink to properly wash your hands. Helps kill germs so you are less prone to catching someone elses cold. Always nice to have on hand
Kaitlyn M.
Cambridg Spgs, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.