BY DIAL

Buy on Target
Denise M.
San Diego
To be honest, I use soap most of the time when I wash my hands, because that's its job--to get in there under the fingernails and between the fingers and all over the hands under running water and get your hands nice and clean. (How do I know this? I used to actually teach a class in hand-washing in a hospital, that's how.)

But when I'm outdoors on the run and can't get to a sink and NEED to know my hands are clean and bacteria free? I use Dial unscented hand sanitizer. The sanitizers with scents are overpowering to my nose; I don't need a scent to let me know the alcohol gel is doing its job. I just want the gel, and this sanitizer does what it's supposed to do.

Bonus: Did you forget your deodorant some busy morning? A dab of Dial sanitizer under your arms to the rescue!
Stephanie O.
Odessa
Dial uncented is awesome. In our family it so happens that we have very sensitive skin. And if we use something with a certain scent we get unfortunately pretty bad eczema. And the only hand sanitizer that actually lets us keep clean without any bacteria. And it helps our skin and our childrens skin stay fresh and the best is that we can use as much as we want and wont get a reaction to it. Its perfect for us.
kayla l.
Greensboro, MD
In my household we go through hand sanitizer like you wouldn't believe. I love the size options that Dial has because we keep it in just about every room, in all our vehicles, diaper bag, purse, lunchbox. you name a place we have it there!. my husband is a Germ freak and has gotten our whole family using it all through the the day. it's so convenient and easy to use even for the kids.
Ashtyn W.
I work in the medical field and am always washing my hands and using hand sanitizer. My work provides us with Dial unscented hand sanitizer so we can maintain clean hands Inbetween washing them. After using this product my hands are left with a strong alcohol smell and a residue. I typically wash my hands shortly after using it due to the residue feeling that is left behind.
Natalie D.
Growing up this was the to go brand for soap and it is clear to see why. It is universal no matter your gender,shape, age or size. It always made me feel clean after use and I always could rely on it to do the job correctly. Particularly with the unscented products, It felt almost hypoallegenic for me. I will forever recommend this product to everyone and anyone
Jacel C.
Mansfield
I got the dial unscented hand sanitizer to keep in my diaper bag, It of course does a great job of sanitizing. I got unscented thinking the scented would bother baby. I wish I had bought scented and with moisturizers, it did dry out my hands a good bit. It is a great price, but you definitely need to have lotion on hand with this product.
Valeria A.
Tucson, AZ
The one thing I was really looking for when I was finding a new hand sanitizer was of it left a sticky residue after I applied it. The Daily unscented hand sanitizer did not do that! After 30 seconds after I applied it i didn't feel anything, it was like I never put sanitizer on! I recommend this product to anyone that is just like me!
Janet B.
Tigard, OR
This is probably my favorite hand sanitizer when I sit down and think about it. It's actually pretty moisturizing as far as a hand sanitizer goes. It's not the hand sanitizer that most places and people use so it's not the one I usually grab, but when I use it I'm always reminded of how good it is. I think I'll start buying this again.
Briana B.
La Feria, TX
I recommend this produce due to the fact that it has no scent and I believe it works like it should. I use it whenever we need something to clean our hands when soap or a sink is not provided. I am satisfied with the produce because it met my expectation and did not smell and I felt my hand felt cleans and fresher after use.
Zaria I.
Buford, GA
Dial is one of my favorite product. Whether i've just come back from being out with my friends or I've just gotten back from being outside, i always come in and either wash my hands, or use hand sanitizer. This brand makes your hands feel truly washed, and also gives your hands a beautiful smell you wont want to go away.
Kaitlyn M.
Erie, PA
Is unscented usually more gentle on skin?
Francis S.