Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDial
Ultimate Clean Hair and Body Wash

Dial Ultimate Clean Hair and Body Wash

Dial® for Men Ultimate Clean 2-in-1 Body Wash brings the convenience of a body wash and shampoo in one handy bottle. Get the ultimate clean for the ultimate awesome.

Why is this voted in hairspray when it's Dial Men's body and hair wash travel size? Why are the reviews for hairspray? Is it just a glitch?
Does this have a strong scent ?
Start your review of Dial Ultimate Clean Hair and Body Wash!
Product Highlights
Love this! The smell is very strong! Husband loved this and so did I since I do use men's body wash, tends to last longer! Long lasting product! Would buy again! Thanks! in reviews
Don S.
while the product smells good and does a good job cleaning, I can't say I'm overly impressed with using it in my hair. While I do use it in my hair, because I get to lazy to get an actual stand alone shampoo I feel this doesn't hold up as well as a stand alone would. But if you need to be clean, and enjoy the sent, price point is fair for this product. I would buy it again, if i don't feel like buying shampoo otherwise I would go with another Dial body wash and a shampoo.
Gina R.
Noblesville
My son loves this brand for his sensitive skin.  I can always find coupons in local newspaper as well as great sales at CVS and Walgreens.  Used almost daily due to the price and effectiveness. I purchase biweekly.  Also a good stocking stuffer.
Robert W.
Rochester, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product keeps my body so fresh and so clean like s pimp I love the smell, deep cleanse and you can even clean your face and hair
kristen J.
Conroe, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Dial for men hair+ body wash is engineered with a balance of cleaners and conditioners for ultimate clean skin without drying your skin. Would recommend buying.
Margaret R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body wash smells amazing my husband uses this daily. It is inexpensive and very effective! Keeps the B.O. to a minimum!
Tiffany R.
Oak Hill, WV
I absolutely love when my husband uses this hair and body wash it not only smells good but it cleans all the grease off him so well because he works in a garage it's the best body wash he's ever used! I'd recommend it to any and every one! My son loves to use it too!
Alex G.
San Pedro, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you have a teenage son? Does he smell like salty and disgusting? Mine does! -- That is, until he started washing with Dial. My son turned 12 and we started to notice some changes in his odor. He no longer smelled baby-sweet. I'm a single mom so I don't know a lot about boys and development and stuff.. So I took him to see his doctor -- (we have a really nice relationship with his pediatrician who he has been seeing since he was 5 years old. I take him to see his doctor any time he has questions that I am just unable to answer). I told his doctor that he is starting to smell. His doctor recommended using Dial brand body wash and Mitchum deodorant. It has been a complete lifesaver. My son smells great-- even a day after showering. Seriously, this body wash has brought my sweet-smelling baby boy back!
Nery R.
Capitol Hgts, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Purchased at: Walgreens
This is really good good for man smell is great its strong it gives a male smell thats will leave your men smelling great
Celia G.
Colton, CA
Purchased at: Sephora
This shampoo 🧴 has a super pleasant aroma it leaves 🍁 the hair very soft and I really really really love this shampoo for my husband’s hair the and controls frizz my husband hair is fine so it leaves it 👨 manageable and easy to comb I love my husband hair the bomb 💣
Harvey M.
Harlingen, TX
Purchased at: Amazon
I like to use different products just to see which works best for me and this is one of my favorite.I like the smell and it doesn't leave my skin feeling dry.Its affordable for any income type.