BY DIAL

Description:

An advanced moisture-attracting formula for lasting lightweight hydration. Indulge your skin with this body wash. The rich lather will wrap you in moisture leaving your skin luxuriously softer after each wash. Shea, jojoba and mango butters are rich in moisturizers known to noticeably soften skin. Clean rinsing. Rich lather.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, PEG 8, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultainef, Fragrance, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Butter, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Oil, Sodium PCA, Hydroxyethyl Urea, PEG 7, Glyceryl Cocoate, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Decyl Glucoside, PPG 2 Hydroxyethyl Coco/Isostearamide, PEG 7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Cocamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium 10, Tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM Hydantoin, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride

Buy on Amazon
Danielle P.
Glen allen, VA
I absolutely love this product it keeps my skin very smooth and he sent isn’t overwhelming it is very effective it something that I buy all the time especially because it’s affordable and leaves my skin smelling and feeling great!
Gabriela C.
leesburg VA 252 Elia CT SE
Summer B.
Afton, TN
I love using dial body wash, it leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and smooth. It doesn't take much and it goes a long ways. I love dial and the affordability it offers it's customers. Will always recommend dial!
Joleasa T.
Lansing , IL
I have dry skin especially in the winter time so this body wash is perfect for me. It is very affordable under $10 and has a sleek packaging. I use this everyday and it helps to provide my skin with moisture throughout the entire day. It can be so hard for me to find a product that works well with my skin but this one definitely does its job.
Jessica G.
Becker, MN
I love this body wash! It helps to keep my skin soft and has a great smell that isn’t too overpowering. I will purchase this soap again - and the price is great too! I recommend this to everyone!
Christina M.
This is the only product I found that woks on my dry, itchy skin. Dial® Triple Moisture Ultra Moisturizing Body Wash After showering with Dial Triple moisture, I have no need for lotions or after shave lotion.
Divine S.
I love this product although I don’t use body wash so often (i like to use bar soap) this leaves my skin smooth after my shower. And the price is really good, very affordable. I would definitely recommend this product to everyone looking to save some $ to theit body wash.
Evana P.
Pittsburgh , PA
What I love about this body wash is the value that it offers! I feel that it provides great value for the price that consumers are buying it for but I had to give it a four stars because it doesn’t last long enough compared to other brands
Vikki P.
Milton, VT
I always use body wash whenever I take a shower. My kids and I all have very dry skin, so this dial moisturizing brand is one I buy a lot for my household. It’s affordable and it never leaves our skin feeling dry or caked with soap residue. Definitely a favorite!
Mackenzie C.
I always change up my body wash each time I need to get some but I always end up buying this kind more than any other kind. It smells wonderful, it lathers great, and leaves your body still feeling fresh as if you’ve just gotten out of the shower for hours later.