Dial® Triple Moisture Body Wash

It's the ultra-moisturizing, ultimate indulgence - Dial Triple Moisture Body Wash. A creamy blend of shea, jojoba and mango butters help give it three times more moisturizers than our regular body wash, and a rich lather that wraps your skin in softness. and leaves it feeling softer after each washing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Triple Moisture Body Wash!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Very moisturizing. Works very well and is decently priced. It also smells pretty good. I will purchase this again. I usually get mine in the double pack at Sam's.” in reviews
Purchased at: Walgreens
Omg I love love love this product I love how creamy and how soft and nice it feels not only on my skin but after the shower it leaves my skin soft way after the shower. I love love the awesome smell nd it leaves such a great smell after the shower as well. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Taylorsville, UT
I love dial soaps! They all smell so nice and I especially love the ones with extra moisturizers in them. They are so reasonably priced that you just can't pass it up!
Leaves skin super soft and smelling great! It met my expectations because it is totally affordable. Will be going back to my local grocery store to purchase more when it runs out. I would recommend to others.
Beaverton , OR
This product is amazing. It hydrates my skin. Doesn't dry it out. It moisturizes and feels very soft. Doesn't feel oily. The smell is appealing. Extremely affordable! I highly recommend this product.
I do enjoy using this body wash. I like the smell and it is quite inexpensive. It is very good for moisturizing and not drying out the skin. Overall I would probably buy this product again, if the opportunity arose.
Fort Worth, TX
Cleburne, TX
Dial® Triple Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Taberne B.
This body wash is so smooth, and creamy. Very moisturizing, and leaves your skin glowing. Very affordable and inexpensive. Lathers up very well. Would repurchase and recommend
modesto, CA
Not sure what scent I used before but this brand is a very good brand.It is affordable and leaves a great scent after and leave you feeling nice and soft.Definitely would recommend to any friends.
So I just used this product right before this review and it was so amazing. I got the one that smelt like coconuts!! I bought it at Publix and at Walgreens because I need a backup. Yes I would recommend.
Spring Hill, FL
This body wash leaves my skin feeling smooth and soft. The scent is very light and not overpowering. It lathers really nice and can even be used for shaving.

Looking for your answer?