Skin CareBath & BodyBody WashDial
Dial Triple Moisture Body Wash

Dial® Triple Moisture Body Wash

It's the ultra-moisturizing, ultimate indulgence - Dial Triple Moisture Body Wash. A creamy blend of shea, jojoba and mango butters help give it three times more moisturizers than our regular body wash, and a rich lather that wraps your skin in softness. and leaves it feeling softer after each washing.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Dial® Triple Moisture Body Wash!
Product Highlights
Very moisturizing. Works very well and is decently priced. It also smells pretty good. I will purchase this again. I usually get mine in the double pack at Sam's.in reviews
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
1,552 reviews
Dial® Triple Moisture Body Wash uploaded by Leticia B.
Purchased at: CVS
This is for pure moisture sandlewood. It really moistured my skin. I didn't have to use lotion. As soon as I switched body was I noticed a different!!!
Britian R.
Woods Cross, UT
I love dial soaps! They all smell so nice and I especially love the ones with extra moisturizers in them. They are so reasonably priced that you just can't pass it up!
Katie H.
Clarksville, AR
Just ok, not the best, the not worst. I don't think I will repurchase, but again not terrible.
Christine H.
This works really well and also feels moisturizing. I buy it because it great on a budget and it smells great.
Charle M.
Huntington, WV
Nice scent and very effective. A little on the drying side, though. I wish their products were a bit more moisturizing but for the price it's okay.
Cynthia J.
Fort Worth, TX
Jasmine N.
This has a smooth feeling and it lathers well. price point could be a little better. I usually buy when it's on sale. But overall I would recommend.
valeria P.
Sunrise, FL
I first tried it at a friends house. I love the smell and it does leave my skin soft.
Tracy W.
Brandon, MS
Love the scent and price. Dial always has a clean feeling and it lasts a long time too so you get your money worth
Sarah C.
Glassboro, NJ
Smells amazing!!! Very mild scent but sweet and the body wash is just so smooth and moisturizing there’s not anything I could ask more from this body wash. It is super affordable and a great choice for anyone.

Looking for your answer?