Dial® Tear Free Peachy Clean  Kids Body + Hair Wash uploaded by Jacqueline C.Dial® Tear Free Peachy Clean  Kids Body + Hair Wash uploaded by Erica H.

Dial® Tear Free Peachy Clean Kids Body + Hair Wash

BY DIAL

Description:

Developed with pediatric dermatologists, this ultra-gentle, tear-free formula cares for tender skin and hair, with a hypo-allergenic clean that's peachy keenDial Kids Peachy Clean Body + Hair Wash: For ages 2+ Gentle on kids' skin Tear free Hypoallergenic No artificial dyes No added parabens pH balanced.

Water, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycerin, Fragrance, Polyquaternium-7, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Polysorbate 20, Tetrasodium EDTA. Sodium Benzoate, Methylisothiazolinone, Citric Acid, Sodium Chloride.

Dial® Tear Free Peachy Clean Kids Body + Hair Wash
Marcie M.
Davison , MI
1,192 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a very light and yummy smelling product. We love the fact that it is tear free for our six-year-old daughter. She tends to have sensitive skin sometimes and it seem to moisturize and leave her feeling clean. I would recommend this to parents as it works as explained.
Kelly H.
Pineville, LA
Purchased at: Walgreens
My baby niece loves the smell of this stuff. She is a bath taking cool and I will not be buying any different product. She smells so sweet after her baths. And she likes it because she can do it alone since it truly is tear free.
M M.
Springfield, MA
I daughter loves enjoys taking a bath with Dial kids body. So many suds, she loves playing and creating animals with the suds. She also enjoys that its tear free , not so much fears come over her when it gets in her face, plus it smells great. Will be purchasing again.
Katelin R.
Wayne, WV
One of my favorite washes for my two kids. Dial is known for killing germs so when I use this I know my kids are getting clean! And it smells sooo good. My kids have sensitive skin and this has never bothered them. Would definitely recommend
Leighann G.
Freeland, PA
This has been my daughters soap for years. She is six now. She has sensitive skin so I tried this and have never used anything else since. It's never givin her or more any problems with her skin. It's terrific and cleans well. And like I said the most important thing is it doesn't irritate her skin in any way which is so important to me. I would highly recommend this soap.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
1,323 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I am so happy I purchased this product for my boys. They're 2 and 4 and LOVE the smell, and the way the feel after. I love how a little goes such a long way, and its so great for their sensitive skin.

I purchased mine at Wal-Mart.
Katherine U.
Elkhart , IN
The kids love the smell of this. Its affordable. Its a great body wash and shampoo. Although, I am not sold on the tear free part. My kids cry everytime it gets on their face. Its only with this shampoo/body wash, so who knows.
Teri D.
Rogers, AR
I really love the soft scent of this body wash. I only gave it 3 stars because I don't like it as a shampoo. I would not purchase this again. It is a dual purpose product, that I don't feel like is successful at both tasks.
Sherri H.
Christiansbrg, VA
This is a great body wash! It doesn't break my kids out and doesn't have a strong odor. It is very affordable as well. I haven't used it as a shampoo, but as a body wash it is great! I highly recommend.
Rebekah F.
Milton, FL
I was skeptical on purchasing the peach clean but after trying it it became our go to. It's a soft/ gentle clean smell. Gentle to the skin and it's perfect for those kids that just hate bath time. I would recommend for kids or adults. Doubles as a good bubble substitute too.
Jamie C.
Oxford, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone used this for their toddler? I'm just wondering if it's really tear free?
Angie A.
Loma Linda, MO
Yes this is 100000% tear free.. and works great!