Dial® Sweet Watermelon™ Antibacterial Hand Soap 9.375 fl. oz. Bottle uploaded by Tamara H.

BY DIAL

• I am addicted to this type of hand soaps for hands, how about the...1 Answers
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I tend to match my hand soaps and toiletries to the current season.
Since summer is upon us at the moment, the hand soaps in all of my bathrooms right now is the Dial anti-bacterial Sweet watermelon.
I've been a fan of dial soaps for quite a while and I'm obsessed with these scented hand soaps, because the quality is amazing for it to be sold at such a low price point.
The scent is wonderful, definitely a summer-like happy fragrance and I like how the scent lingers on your hands for a while.
It cleans hands pretty good after one wash, but I'm a stickler for double washing so that's my recommendation.
I like to buy these hands soaps [a few at a time whenever they're on sale, usually at Target or WalMart.
Price point is usually $.97-$1.49.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Let me tell you it smells so good . It reminds me of watermelon gum. I picked some up at the 99 cent store . You just need a little bit to get the grime off . Plus it's gentle for kids too .
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
This is the hand soap found all over my house. Bathrooms and the kitchen. It smells so good and cleans so well. I love it. Everyone in my house does. It's wonderful.
Stacey A.
Good hand soap. Smells nice. Color is pretty. Can find at almost any drug store or grocery store. Good solid hand soap purchase.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
I love anything watermelon! This smells so good! And I feel like my hands are good and clean after using it.
Jackie V.
Smells so Good! Great lather and a little goes a long way. Really like to have in my house during the summer.
cindy r.
Kissimmee, FL
I am addicted to this type of hand soaps for hands, how about the product and its smell?