Dial® Sweet Watermelon Antibacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Layla M.Dial® Sweet Watermelon Antibacterial Hand Soap uploaded by Tamara H.

BY DIAL

Description:

Just say no to those awful germs by using this Sweet Watermelon Antibacterial Hand Soap from Dial. Whether you've been doing a job that gets your hands dirty or you shake hands with people all day, you can rest assured that this antibacterial soap will sanitize your hands without drying them out. The pump bottle conveniently dispenses product without making a mess.

• I am addicted to this type of hand soaps for hands, how a...1 Answers
Zharea W.
Humboldt, TN
Decided to buy this scent because of the summer and I love washing my hands with not only a good scent but good antibacterial. It smells AMAZING & it leaves my hands feeling clean & soft with no residue.
Layla M.
Zebulon, NC
I just love Dial handsoaps. For $1 it's antibacterial, softens hands, and smells amazing. I love how it leaves my whole bathroom smelling fruity after washing my hands!
Tamara H.
Bronx, NY
I don't know if I'm the only one, but I tend to match my hand soaps and toiletries to the current season.
Since summer is upon us at the moment, the hand soaps in all of my bathrooms right now is the Dial anti-bacterial Sweet watermelon.
I've been a fan of dial soaps for quite a while and I'm obsessed with these scented hand soaps, because the quality is amazing for it to be sold at such a low price point.
The scent is wonderful, definitely a summer-like happy fragrance and I like how the scent lingers on your hands for a while.
It cleans hands pretty good after one wash, but I'm a stickler for double washing so that's my recommendation.
I like to buy these hands soaps [a few at a time whenever they're on sale, usually at Target or WalMart.
Price point is usually $.97-$1.49.
Maegan S.
Omro, WI
Works super nice and lathers on super good, this products scent is so good.... it smells just like watermelon.... it’s not disappointing and not expensive at all, makes my hands feel refreshed and smooth.... highly recommend!
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
Let me tell you it smells so good . It reminds me of watermelon gum. I picked some up at the 99 cent store . You just need a little bit to get the grime off . Plus it's gentle for kids too .
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
This is the hand soap found all over my house. Bathrooms and the kitchen. It smells so good and cleans so well. I love it. Everyone in my house does. It's wonderful.
Stacey A.
Good hand soap. Smells nice. Color is pretty. Can find at almost any drug store or grocery store. Good solid hand soap purchase.
Jackie V.
Smells so Good! Great lather and a little goes a long way. Really like to have in my house during the summer.
Jessica S.
Brent, AL
I love anything watermelon! This smells so good! And I feel like my hands are good and clean after using it.
cindy r.
Lenexa, KS
I am addicted to this type of hand soaps for hands, how about the product and its smell?