Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap uploaded by Mary R.Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap uploaded by Jay A.

BY DIAL

Deep cleansing moisturizing hand soap.

Dial® Sugar Cane Husk Scrub Hand Soap
  • "I really like that even after many uses in one day my hands remained soft." in 1 review
Jay A.
I really love this hand soap from dial. It comes in a tall bottle and its see through. The fragrance is noticeable and lovely. Not too strong. It has these type of granules that help skin stay soft. Great for moisturizing too. I really like that even after many uses in one day my hands remained soft. Of course, keeping my hands clean was the best part!
Mary R.
Penns Grove, NJ
This soap is awesome! It has just enough scrubbiness to get off stubborn dirt but not too much to be rough on your hands. A wonderful smell as well that works great for anyone.
Sasha O.
Poway, CA
Smells great and leaves your hands smelling good as well. I bought thos particular one on accident. i usually prefer hand soap with antibacterial in it.
Megan B.
Lynnwood, WA
This is great soap. Not only does it smell good it gets alllll the dirt and grime off your hands. Works great for Car grease!
Shannon B.
Ortonville
Dial soaps happen to be one of the few I am not sensitive to. The hand soaps don't dry out your skin with frequent use.
Valerie R.
Bronx, NY
Smells nice and leaves Hands feeling smooth. It's a nice exfoliator for your hands. Not rough on skin.