Skin CareBath & BodyBar SoapDial
Spring Water Deodorant Bar Soap

Dial Spring Water Deodorant Bar Soap

Make your "me" time pampering as well as cleansing with Dial® Spring Water® Antibacterial Deodorant Bar Soap. Transform your shower into a fresh spring.

Buen día ,porque las grandes marcas ,de productos de higiene personal no hacen campañas mas agresivas sobre la higiene que debemos tener contra el COVID 19,POR INTERNET ,en los empaques ,radio televisión,solo con la prevención podemos combatir el contagio ,la limpieza esta la clave lavar nuestra manos salva vidas.
What’s the price
What other women use this on their body?
Start your review of Dial Spring Water Deodorant Bar Soap!
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
I buy this product for my husband and he loves it. It cleanses his body very good and leaves him smelling great. Great product for men.
Suzy B.
Enjoy feeling fresh? Then be sure to try Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Deodorant Soap!
Sydney C.
My favorite smell. It smells very clean and I love to keep it in my spare bathroom because it is such a gender neutral friendly smell!
Devon F.
Jacksonville, FL
It was very refreshing , made me feel clean and made my whole body so soft and my face also.
McKayla G.
Pineville, LA
Husband loves this soap. I love that it's antibacterial and it smells good too. Lasts awhile!
Elyssa D.
Santa Maria, CA
I use this everyday! I love how soft and smooth my skin feels after, especially my face! It's affordable which maked me love it even more. Definitely a fav.
Shantille V.
Kissimmee, FL
Dial Spring Water bar soap is a fresh smelling, effective way to scrub off the day's dirt. I usually find this at Target, and buy on a monthly basis. It's gentle on my sensitive skin, and my whole family loves the smell. I would definitely recommend it!
Tara P.
KERNERSVILLE, NC
This used to be my go to soap, however as i have gotten older this seems to have gotten a little to harsh for me. It was a great value, and anyone that uses scented bar soap, this is a good choice. It does give you the "squeaky clean" feeling, which is always nice to have.
Latoya C.
Mount Vernon, NY
This is a very good basic soap with not very much heavy fragrance. If you have sensitive skin and need an antibacterial element then this is the perfect soap. Recently I’ve been trying to stay away from heavily scented skin care for both my face and body. This does the trick. It could be a bit more moisturizing. It’s not dry though, which is good.
Tifenn T.
77694 Kehl
This soap is affordable and does it’s job . It is a simple soap that leaves my skin fresh and clean .
Ask a question to the Influenster community...