BY DIAL

Description:

Dial Spring Water Antibacterial Liquid Hand Soap with Moisturizer Refill: Refill For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin Healthier skin, healthier you.Find refreshment in a hand wash that removes dirt and germs while conditioning skin. Feel the sensation of dipping your hands into a natural spring for an invigorating clean.

Inactive: Water Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1, Red 33.Ingredients: Active: Benzethonium Chloride 0.10%.........Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive: Water Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerin, Lauramine Oxide, Lauramidopropylamine Oxide, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance, PEG-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Cocamide MEA, Citric Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Blue 1, Red 33.Active Ingredients: Trilosan 0.15%

Mikhela C.
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
    Antibacterial but still supposed to be gentle on skin. Love the smell. Found it on sale at Target or Walgreens and it worked to be a way better deal than buying the individual pumps

Would recommend.
    Becky M.
    Weslaco, TX
    Very good soap!! It left my hands feeling soft and smooth. It's a cheap but good product and is very effective. Cleaned my hands at an affordable price and compared to other products, i thought it worked really well. I'm very satisfied with it.
    apryl R.
    I like this soap because it has antibacterial and moisturizing. I use it to refill my 8oz dial soap dispenser and it works great. I got it on amazon at a great price. Would consider buying again if I can get good pricing.
    Carla J.
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
    Our family loves this soap. We go through s lot of soap having a 4 year old and one in diapers. Lots of hand washing. It's more affordable to buy the refills. I usually buy it at Kroger or Walmart. It's basically the same price as the store brand. Why not go with a trusted brand like dial for a few cents more.
    Kendra S.
    Happy, KY

"I need hand sanitizers in every room! The Dial Island Mango sanitizer is one that I always opt for! I'm in love with the smell and that's also what really gets my kids to use this hand sanitizer on a regular basis! Plan hand sanitizers just don't wow my kids and they're the ones I need wowed by a product! So they will go out of their way - and for the smell alone on this product they just love using it! The only kind I ever buy anymore, it's loved by my whole household! Kids can be the worst and more honest critics but this product has proudly been approved by my WHOLE house hold including three children!
    "I have always used Dial liquid soap for washing my hands, as well as washing other areas of my body if needed. Dial liquid soap always leaves my skin feeling clean! Dial is my favorite soap when it comes to cleaning the dirt, and germs off of my body, and my hands! It's cleans well and it's sold at a reasonable price! I honestly make sure I always have a bottle of Dial liquid soap on hand, in our home at all times! My home always have a bottle of Dial liquid soap!"
    Nia T.
    Allentown, PA
    Great product. Has a refreshing smell and gets your hands very clean. I also love that I can do my small part for the environment by buying a refill bottle and keeping my original small pump bottle in the bathroom!
    Lisa T.
    San Francisco , CA
    Great handsoap and smells good too. The price cannot be beat and this product is so easy to find in drugstores everywhere. I didn't have any complaints while using this product.
    Kristen F.
    Prairie Vlg, KS
    Love the fresh scent of this product! It helps your hands feel clean, smell lovely & doesn't dry them out. The low cost is the main reason I keep coming back for this quality product!
    Amber Y.
    Olive Branch
    This is my favorite scent of dial handsoap. We use it in all bathrooms and in the kitchen. It's a very fresh smell that reminds me of just taking a shower. It's also really gentle on my hands and doesn't dry them out. It's also really gentle on nail polish. Some handsoaps seem to make my nails brittle and chip my nail polish, but I use this soap because it doesn't do that. I also dilute it with water and put it in my swiffer steam cleaner and mop my floors and my house smells like a warm sunny day after a light rain. It's so nice. I'd recommend this to anyone.
    Casey F.
    I keep Dial stocked in my bathrooms and kitchen! Not only do I love it, but my husband and kids are huge fans too. I particularly love this brand because after I wash my hands (which I do often having 3 young kids) my hands feel SO refreshed and moisturized. My husband is a contractor and has had calluses on his hands in the past - we swear this soap helped clear his hands up! No more dryness or cracking. We love it. And it smells clean and fresh too!!!
    Black-Eyed B.
    TRAVERSE CITY, MI
    Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
    Are the scented soaps antibacterial?

Amazon