BY DIAL

Healthier Skin, Healthier You®. see more...

Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I love this soap is one of my favorites!! I love how it leaves my skin feeling refreshed. I also enjoy this product because it doesn't give any allergic reactions. I know this is random I also use this soap to clean my makeup brushes. One of the best brands for sure!!
Ana J.
I have some what sinsitive skin and dont like to use alot of perfumey products especially when it comes to bar soap. I love the fact that it is an antibacterial soap, and it leaves you smelling clean without the overpowering smell of fruit or flowers.
Emely B.
As a college student, this product is very affordable and easy to find. I normally buy the 6 bars pack and it lasts me for up to 3-4 weeks. This product is gentle on my skin and the fragrance is very settled.
Jinevea S.
Staten Island, NY
This was the soap my husband brought home when he did the shopping, I wasn't pleased the sent is not very strong and after I'm done washing with it leaves my my skin dry and itchy.
kelly p.
This has become my daily soap when I'm just dtaying home. If I have to go out somewhere i would use a very good smelling soap/body wash. I like how it cleans my body but it dries my skin out. But after I apply a moisturizer, the drieness goes away. it's so cheap you can beat the price.
Jeanne P.
Henderson, NC
We love this soap. My son has milia (milk bumps) on his arms and it has really helped with it. Love the scent and that its anti bacterial!