BY DIAL #35 in Bar Soap

Description:

Cool and crisp, this bar soap delivers a clean as invigorating as a dip in a natural spring. With Dial brand's long-lasting deodorant protection, youll enjoy that clean, refreshed feeling all day.

Ingredients: Active: Triclocarban 0.30%...Purpose: Antibacterial. Inactive: Soap (Sodium Cocoate*, Sodium Palm Kernelate*, Sodium Palmate*, Sodium Tallowate*), Water, Talc, Coconut Acid*, Palm Acid*, Tallow Acid*, Palm Kernel Acid*, PEG-6 Methyl Ether, Fragrance, Glycerin, Sorbitol, Sodium Chloride, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Titanium Dioxide. *Contains One or More of These Ingredients.

Naenae 💜.
Cordova
Several good things about this product:
1. It has a nice blend of properties: good cleaning, not a lotion soap, not much fragrance. And it's antibacterial.
2. This product works well to keep bacterial levels down on a person's skin. It can be used as an all-over body wash to good avail. A small amount sudses up easily, so that a little goes a long way. I need to keep my bacteria levels down due to a compromised immune system -- and this product does the job very well. I would recommend it to anyone who wants to consistently stay free of excessive bacteria.
3. It’s affordable!!!!

Phia M.
Memphis, TN
I love the smell of this soap!! I also love the SQUEAKY clean feeling I get after using (some people hate that but I love it because I add oils and lotions to my body after I shower on a daily basis so I don’t mind a soap being a bit drying). However, I am giving this soap TWO because of an app I was put on to by one of my Professors in the department of my major (Health Sciences). The app is called “Think Dirty”. Essentially, this app asks you to scan a product’s barcode and it will tell you how clean (healthy and organic) or dirty (full of bad chemicals) it is. Well this product as well as Dials’s ENTIRE LINE OF SOAPS were rated on a DIRTY scale and said that Dial’s soaps contained chemicals that are carcinogenic or CANCER CAUSING!! I was CRUSHED!!! I now no longer purchase ANY Dial products. If they would be more clean I would gladly go back. Ahhhh!!!!
Daisy D.
Worcester
Not going to lie, I bought this soap for its price it was cheap and what I could afford at the time. You get what you buy. The smell was great, and if you’re using a loofa so many suds! But boy does it DRY OUT YOUR SKIN. I did not notice it at first, but when I got out of the shower I was no prepared for how dry I felt. I’m currently only using this soap as a back hand soap, and will not use as a body soap.
Shan E.
This soap found it's way into my bathroom because a family member was asked to use it before a surgery. I have now been using it and really like it! It makes a rich lather that feels good and makes me feel like I'm getting a good clean. The scent is clean and refreshing and not overwhelming. I feel better using this antibacterial soap because I think it helps keep body odor down. But I have to give it 4/5 stars because it is indeed drying. Other than that, great soap.
Mikaila V.
Port Townsend
It works pretty well! I really enjoy the overtly fresh scent. It lends soap off the bar easily, you don't need to work at it very hard to get some to come off, which I really appreciate. However, it's not my favorite to use on my kids, or my face because it's a little harsh/potent. It's a great hand soap, but it's not the most gentle formula ever. The thing about Dial though is that you KNOW it's working while you use it, very effective.
Jaydin J.
This is my favorite soap hand down. It is an antibacterial soap antibacterial soap kill all the germs so it will get you smelling twice as good as you did before. Second the spring water sent is the best sent to me personally because it smells fresh and clean and win the hot steam in the shower hits it it smells absolutely amazing. And in the USA at Store that sells this so you can get it for pretty cheap. I believe it’s two bars of soap for like $.96. But you can basically say a dollar.
Sarah P.
This soap is a household staple. We use this soap constantly because the smell isn’t overpowering, it’s gentle on the skin and antibacterial. I never knew that most soaps don’t have antibacterial properties until my husband developed some skin issues and the doctors had mentioned it to us. This soap does the job, doesn’t strip or dry the skin out and is more affordable, which is a plus! We buy this brand and specific one every time we run out and would totally recommend to others.
Sam P.
Keizer
I was using Caress for a while because I like the fragrance and how long it lasts. But my skin started feeling "off" so I switched to this on a whim.
I love this fragrance even more. It's a fresh, clean smell and now that I'm moving out west to extreme heat, I want added deodorizing just in case. I don't know if antibacterial soap cleans better than any other but this one has no moisturizers (which I don't need), which leads to that extra clean feeling. As you move around vigorously either in the heat or during a workout, you get little hints of the fragrance. Very pleasant. Many people don't want to use it on their faces but I have no issues so far.
This is a basic, no-frills soap. You'll be clean. The End. I think good skin starts with clean skin, so maybe all those "lotion soaps" are doing more harm than good. [product:dial-spring-water-antibacterial-deodorant-bar-soap,-6-bars]
Charlene A.
Toledo
I have very sensitive skin and wanted a deoderizing and moisturizing soap. I always come back to this soap. It never dries out my skin and love the smell. It moisturizes well and never need to apply lotion. I am one of those people who don't like to use body lotion moistly due to allergies and skin sensitive. This is my holy Grail bath soap.
Mary W.
Lodi
Simple yet effective. I love the smell of this soap. It reminds me of the beach.  I love the higher end soaps and body washes but always have a few of these in the bathroom cabinet as a backup.  It's super cheap and does not dry out or irritate my skin. For just a simple drugstore soap I definitely recommend.